Chapter 1

It was yet again another normal day at the orphanage.  Crystle had just waken up. She checked her phone, as usual, she normally didn't have many notifications but, today one stood out to her. One of her favorite YouTubers direct messaged her back on Twitter.

                  ***Crystle's POV***

O.M.G!! Am I dead or something!? I have to text Ashley.

C: Hey babe! You won't believe what just happened to me! :)

A: What? :-*

C: Shane Freaking Dawson direct messaged me on Twitter!!

A: OMG. What did he say?

C: He thanked me for supporting him and Joey being together and that my story about my past and coming out was what inspired and helped him to come out. He also wants to meet up!!

A: omg babe that great! Do you think I can come to your room?

C: Yeah come on! Love you.

A: Love you too. Be there in a sec.

                  ***Ashley's POV***

I'm so excited for Crystle.  I can't wait 'till I get to tell some big news. I better get ready, I don't want her seeing me like this. 

   -About 30mins later in Crystle's room-

Ashley: Hey Crystle...

Crystle: Yeah babe?

Ashley: Do you think I will ever get adopted? I mean..nobody has ever considered me. I have been her for 16 years.

Crystle : I'm sure you will one day and if not you still have me. Right?  That's atleast one good thing that came out of being here.

Ashley: I know. I just want to know what a family feels like.

Crystle : I know you do and so do I. I've been here just as long as you. Now come here and kiss me, I haven't seen you in a week.

I walked over to Crystle and wrapped my arms around her neck and slowly kissed her. The kiss was full of love and lust. Things got heated really fast . A couple hours later Crystle and I were laying in bed while she was twirling her fingers in my hair. We didn't speak for a while until I broke the silence. 

                  ***Crystle's POV * * *

While me and Ashley were laying in bed we didn't talk for what felt like forever until Ashley broke the silence. 

Ashley: You know how I asked about me ever getting adopted earlier? 

Crystle: Yeah...why..?

I didn't like the way this was sounding.  I really hope she didn't get adopted.  I know that's really selfish but I wouldn't be able to live without her.

Ashley: Well yesterday while you were out this couple came and they picked me. They won't be back for a month. They are just finishing moving in together. 

Crystle : Really? That's great.Who is the couple? Do I know them.

I put on a fake smile.

Ashley: Yes. It's Troyler. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really long chapter.  This is my first fanfic! The chapters will be shorter than this. I will try to upload at least one chapter a day, if not one a week.