part 17

Bubba pov

I looked over to see jades body on the ground I rushed to get and picked her up "eh-where is y/n?" She asked " ...o-ok.. " I muttered she looked and seen y/n and Freddy "that bastered!" She yelled and ran to them limping " FREDDY GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER! " she screamed "as have you grow to like them jade~ have they grown to like you? Do they know the real you~. He said walking to her with his blades twitching. "N-no.." She stuttered " THEN WHY NOT START TELLING NOW!? " he yelled and grabed jade making her face us "tell them~" he said she looked down then Freddy jerked her head up. Her eyes where full of tears. "I-i was sent to you all y Freddy to make his work easy and bring y/n to him. That's all I live for. " she said Billy stepped out of the brush. "You where trying to bring us down. Why did you chose that!!" He screamed " DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANTED TO BE HIS SLAVE!? HIS TEST DOLL? TO DO ALL OF HIS WORK? NO! I WANTED TO BE WHAT IN WAS MENT FOR BUT TEENAGERS TOOK ME AWAY FROM HIM AND ONCE THEY DIED I HAD NOTHING LEFT I WAS YOUNG! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I wanted to be normal...but-" "I came~"  said Freddy as he threw jade in the open moonlight to show her long black hair with her pale skin.black pants and boots her tore up wight tang-too and her leather jacket. Her eyes where a dark red. Her mouth was stitched on the sides. "Jade.." Y/ n mumbled and stepped back.