13

[Anna's POV]

"You stole my heart!" I put my hand on my heart and gasped dramatically. "Smooth." Taehyung chuckled at my reaction.

I was now in the interrogation room, Taehyung monitoring him from the other side of the mirror. I cleared my throat and then started speaking. "You're in SKIA right now." The man in front of me scoffed. "As you know, you are here for investigation," He looked at me with blank face. He was handcuffed and the handcuffs were attached to the table, in case he does something.

"Choi Soobin, who are you to Min Sora?" I asked him sternly. He just looked at me, straight in my eyes. He didn't even utter a word. I asked him again. "Who are you to Min Sora?" Again...no reply.

"You work for the leader of Russian Red Mafia, right? What was his name... umm... Pavel!" He just looked at me with no emotions. I don't know what to do at this point he wasn't even replying. I slammed the files on the table.

"Freaking answer me!" I yelled even though I could get penalized over interrogation room violence. But yelling wasn't considered as violence. Does it? "What do you wanna know? Min Sora? She is no one to me. I was asked to save Sora by Pavel. There is nothing else. If I hadn't do it then..." Soobin stopped speaking and looked down.

"Then?" I asked. He shook his head. "I don't wanna talk about it. I've answered your questions. Now let me go to those cells of yours." I stopped questioning him, considering that he also needs time.

I got out of the room. "I think Pavel threatened him... And who is Sora to Pavel? Why did he want to save her?" I asked myself. "Don't overthink, Anna. You'll get your answers soon." I nodded still thinking about what Soobin was about to say.

"Taehyung? Who was the guy Bichi was making out that day?" He shrugged. "Minha's on it." I nodded. I'm curious about Soobin. I'll definitely ask him everything next time.

We reached back to the office. I told everything that happened in the interrogation room to them. "Guys..." Minha called for our attention. "I gave this task to Hujung. That guy who was with Bichi that day... He ain't even related to this whole Mafia thing." We gave confused looks to her. "What are trying to say?" Jimin asked the question, I was about to ask.

"He was just a prey. He is a rich CEO, involved in corruption. That's why he was silent the whole time." I shook my head in disbelief. "And why was Bichi making out with him?" Minha made a disgusted face. "Probably because of a purpose!" Taehyung replied.

I just nodded, not quite understanding. I'm gonna find everything on my own. Jimin has an interrogation session with Bichi today. I hope he finds answers.

"Agent Jimin? How are you gonna persuade Bichi to spill the truth." He smirked. "I don't know... I'll just provoke her by reminding her everything that happened back then." I gasped. "That's so evil!" Minha complained due to his harsh plan.

"Ain't that my work? Kill the evils by becoming one." That's right. He is right. That's what we have to do. She didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Now. If you excuse me, I have to reach at investigation room in 3 minutes." Minha nodded again and went back to the pile of files on the table. Taehyung was again going for monitoring. I was left alone. I decided to help Minha.

"Hey... what are you doing?" I asked and she looked at me. "Trying to find anything about anyone." I chuckled at her response. "Take a break... You are working too hard." I put the back of my hand on to her forehead. "Looks like your brain has heated up." She laughed at my joke.