10

I love this story. Simple and fun to write. Continue with ideas. I'd love to know what you guys would want to see in this story.

Please vote and comment and share. Makes updating so much faster and worth it (: love you all.

"Hello, you stylers people," Louis grimaced as he spoke in to the camera, "In all honestly, Stylers is the worst possible name Harry could have came up with for his viewers."

Louis shook his head in disbelief before panning the camera back. He walked across the room so he could set the recorder down on the counter. He placed a box behind it so that it would be able to stay up and catch a whole view of everything.

"Anyways, i'm going to call you guys Tomlinsuns because well this household is a Tomlinson household. Not a Styles one despite popular belief," Louis had started, laughing at himself before relaxing his elbows on the island, "Anyways, today so happens to be Harry's birthday. And since he did a birthday special for me, I'm doing one for him."

Louis stepped aside from the camera to expose what was hidden behind his back. He had an assortment of four colored balloons tied to each end of the island. There was a giant birthday cake in the middle decorated in cute flowers. A couple of birthday bags and birthday boxes wrapped in colorful paper.

Louis turned to the camera and smiled even more, "There is also one more suprise. Ever since I became an artist, I've never really made any big man purchases. But later today I'll show you all what my first big man purchase was."

Louis walked forward to pick the camera up again, and he started to walk out the kitchen. He showed the living room in which had a cluster of balloons on the ground. The hallway leading to their bedroom was coated in stringers hanging from the wall and ceiling. The door to their room had a mixture of balloons, stringers and twisties, along with a happy birthday banner for Harry.

"So today is Harry's 21st birthday. And I planned all of this myself. He's still asleep so I had to wake my ass up fucking early," Louis whispered in to the camera the closer he got towards their door, "So he woke me up with 23 kisses last time, so in return for him we're gonna fuck 21 times."

Louis started giggling in to the camera and had it face him again, "I'm totally kiddding. I really hope I can edit that out otherwise the next vlog will be Harry murdering me."

Louis turned the camera back towards the door and opened it carefully. The room was still faintly dark from the early morning, so he tippy toed his way through the room. He approached Harry's side and set the camera up next to the night stand so that it was angled on the both of them.

Louis looked at the lens once more for good measure, giving the camera a big smile and thumbs up before he messed with Harry. He sat on the edge of the bed and turned his body towards his husband sleeping peacefully on the mattress.

Harry was on his side facing Louis, so Louis bit his lip as he ran his hand down Harry's back, all the way down until he reached his ass. He tried to keep his giggles quiet as he gave his ass a squeeze, causing Harry to squirm in his spot.

He knew the next thing would be out of the camera' view, so he leaned his face forward until he was closer to Harry's. He started pressing kisses all over his face as his fingers crepted under the shorts Harry was wearing. He trailed them up Harry's bare ass again and let his fingers dip into the crack of his ass.

Harry's eyes shot wide open and he was ready to complain, but that was when Louis immediately pressed his lips against Harry's. Harry melted into the kiss and pressed his hands on either side of Louis' face as Louis continued to push his finger in between Harry's ass.