Vans?

Me and my twin Brie were in Vans when a mop came towards Brie. LP- Hey I'm Logan I was wondering if I could take you to lunch? BR- Yeah I'm Brie and that's my sister Nikki. Bye Nikki. Y- BYE have fun no funny stuff Logan. LP- Got it. They leave. My boyfriend Joe Weller comes in looking pissed. JW- We need to go and get Brie now. Y- Babe why? JW- She is with Evan. Y- Wait Evan the guy who made me cut and cry. JW- Yes now let's go. We run in hand in hand. BR- Hey Nikki hey Joe. EV- Shit. I'm sorry Nikki about when we were younger. C- You know her? EV- Yeah I made her depressed. J- She is cute. Y- Perm I have a boyfriend. D- And? Y- Brie chose these ducks or your twin sister. BR- I'm sorry Nikki but I'm with Logan now and have been for 4 years were married. My jaw drops. She married this fuck really. C- I'm sorry about. Y- Shut up no one cares about any of you. I run out.

Instagram.

@corbynbesson- I got no time to deal with your negativity @Team21Official

Comments

@imzachherron- Get out of Team 21 then.

@BrieandNikki- Just letting you know the Bella Twins are officially over I want to let yall know I will be joining Team 21 and leaving that dramatic scum out of my life Now and forever. Love you Brie army. - Brie

@NikkiBella- The Bella Twins are over. I feel broken me and Brie were always close and now are no more. On that note who is excited for Wrestle Mania.

JoeWeller- Me and Nikki broke up. Wrestle Mania is on its way though don't forget. Love you always and Forever Nikki.

@corbynbesson-@NikkiBella we should Diss Team 21 sometime Babe.
The The
@beautychickie- Guys it's Daniels girlfriend here I'm have to be on Nikki's and Corbyns side on this love you chickies.

@SeaveyDaniel- I'm on My babies side like stop the negativity we need the Bella Twins back for Wrestle Mania.

@imtessabrooks- Twins/ Friends don't hurt each other let's get back the Bella Twins for Wrestle Mania. #BringBellasBack.