What Was Found

(Youngjae's POV)

It's Monday night, and they still haven't found Yugyeom, and he hasn't called. We had planned a route to get there and back. We had to take some of our clothes and just about put them to shame to bring them down to what'd match the normality fashion. We put on face masks and jackets to go climb over the wall and hop over.

Once we were over, we were careful about picking our way around. This place is disgusting. How could Yugyeom stand this place as long as he has, if he's even still here. From what I know there is an airport on the normality side. It'd be a good place to leave and no one recognize him. After a few hours of searching we found a restaurant to eat at.

We entered to find a woman standing there. "Welcome to the Villa! Table for six?"

We nodded so she took us back to a table that was decent for a place on the normality side. We gave her orders for drinks. She brought them out in a timely manner. We had gotten our food and was eating when we heard a familiar voice. "I need a special and salad up on the rack!"

We jerked to see Yugyeom walk out of the kitchen door with the plates in his hands to sit down for a table. We examined him from head to toe. Decent shoes with black dress pants and white button-up shirt. The sleeves were undone and rolled up to his elbows at a crease. "Let me know if I can get you anything else, I'll get you a fresh tea."

He walked back into the kitchen to return with a pitcher of tea to pour it into the glass to smile. He walked back to a kitchen and a rough voice spoke. "Yugyeom, I need you and Y/N for the six table!"

"Got it." Yugyeom and the girl that seated us came over to sit our food down in front of us and Yugyeom filled the glasses of water that was half empty and the girl refilled the wine glasses before bowing. "Enjoy your meal."

The two went back to the kitchen and the girl, Y/N, went to go seat a new couple of guests. Yugyeom took their order and went to grab their drinks. I hissed. "I can't believe this! He's actually working a job!"

"I know!" JB hissed as Yugyeom returned to their table with their drinks and food on a tray. He bowed to the table and walked away. "We need to talk to him! This is a horrible place to work!"

"What would dare make him consider such a weak job?" Jackson huffed. "I told you they brainwashed him."

We finished our meal to leave so we waited on him. Yugyeom left the restaurant at almost midnight. We almost approached him but he had that girl, Y/N, with him. We followed them to a house with a badly overgrown lawn. They both went inside so we peeked inside. Once they took their shoes off at the door they headed upstairs. We saw a window open upstairs so we strained our hearing to listen to them. "Y/N, don't you think you should take a shirt? Hey! That's mine!"

"Oh well, sucks for you." She laughed before we heard him sigh.

"I swear, that girl, she better not run out the hot water again."

"Calm down, I didn't. I left a towel out for you."

"Thanks, you better not dose off on me again."

"Then hurry up." After a little while there was a little squeak. "Yah! Don't do that to me!"

"Your fault for dosing on me." Yugyeom laughed. He sounds so happy. "Is your back hurting again?"

"A little, but I'll be fine." After a couple minutes she gave a relieved sigh. "Ah, thanks."

"No problem, you do it for me all the time."

"Because you fell." She retorted. "Aw, don't worry, I know it wasn't your fault."

"Meanie."

"Hey, I said I knew it wasn't your fault." She laughed. "But we both better get some sleep. Work tomorrow."

The window closed and the boys helped me up to the window. I kept looking until I found a crack and fell backwards for Jinyoung and Mark to catch me. "Woah, what's wrong?"

"They're sleeping together!"

"No way!"

"I'm serious!" We all looked back up at the window. "We need to keep our eye on those two for a few days. I want to see what's going on between those two."