the awards

requested by @/thickdols on ig. love you bb. Enjoy ;)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The tv and movies awards. What was it? How was it? What are you supposed to do? Where they nominated? Did their fans vote? Ethan and Grayson didn't know but they decided to go anyways after have getting an invitation.

Grayson had wore a fashionable sweater (idk wtf to call it leave me alone.) with black pants and formal shoes. His hair was pushed back and slightly to the right bringing back 2015 memories. Ethan had a white button up tucked into his oddly pleasing stripped formal pants. Which were paired with dark brown shoes that were outlined by a bold white stripe. His facial had been grown out from laziness and lack of time due to playing fornite. He stood in front of his mirror which was situated on his bathroom wall. The Gucci belt with a lion head on it sat proudly at his waistline.

There was a soft knock on the door before Grayson walked in. His pants hugging his ass just right and emphasizing his deliciously wide hips, and Ethan couldn't get enough. He turned towards Grayson who let out a dissapointed sigh, "We're supposed to be leaving right now and you haven't even combed your hair yet." Ethan only shrugged in response before Grayson started running his fingers along Ethan's hair, making sure it looked decent enough for walking the red carpet. Ethan admired Grayson in the moment, his face was soft and freshly shaved, his hair looked better after trimming the dead ends, his eyes were full of love, his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration and his lips were so luscious and pink. They were so close to Ethan's face but so close wasn't enough. Ethan wanted them to come in contact, move together, to become one. So he did just that. He brought up his hands from his sides and placed them on Grayson's hips and inched him closer till their chests touched and lips met in a passionate kiss. The kiss was gaining heat and intensity quickly. Ethan had his hands on Grayson's ass giving a hard spank. In return, Grayson moaned into his mouth. Each of them wanting more by the passing second.

Ethan bit down on Grayson's bottom lip, listening as his brother whimpered under his dominance. "I could fuck you up so bad right now," Ethan gruffly says. Moving his hands from Ethan's broad shoulders to Ethan's shirt collar, gripping it tightly, "Then do it." Grayson pants; he was still out of breath from their make-out session. "If, we didn't have to leave right now." a husky voice says in Grayon's ear. With a soft, lingering kiss by Grayson's ear and a sly smirk plastered to his face, Ethan leaves Grayson and his needs unfulfilled.

*****

They were now at the red carpet, the camera's clicked repeatedly. One after the other wanting to capture every moment. "Get closer together please!" one pf the camera men shouted at them. "Do something different with your hands,' Grayson hissed, tired of Ethan's hands sloppily resting by his sides in every photo. Ethan smirked to himself before bringing his hand and perfectly cupping Grayson's right ass cheek clutching it tightly. Trying to keep a straight face, Grayson looked over at his older to who smiled innocently at the cameras. There was no one to their right and no one would be able to see Ethan's act from their left. No one would ever know. (sike hoe i see you)

After 1,000 more photos, hours of standing, and more of Ethan's sneaky acts they were escorted towards the building. Both Ethan and Grayson relaxed when the cool air conditioning hit their skin which had been burning form the blazing hot sun. they were lead to a small setup that had a bright light, a camera man, a large camera. "That must've cost a lot," Ethan thought to himself. There were two seats sitting inside the setup on of which was occupied by the interviewer leaving one seat between two secret lovers. "I'll be right back," the interview rushed giving them a quick smile which Ethan responded to with a nod.

As Grayson was looking around, his brother made his way to the cream colored seat and sat in it. "Hey where tf am i gonna sit." Grayson whined. "You can sit on daddy's lap," Ethan beckoned but soon burst out laughing when he saw his brother's face turn red from embarrassment.