Chapter 1

I was so excited, when I got up with morning!! I got up picked out my clothes and started to pack. I was just about to meet O2L! I was totally fangirling and I needed to stopped.

I packed everything because I wasn't coming back for a long time! Besides visiting but you know visiting! I got in the car. I was in the passenger seat. my mom was driving me to the airport. We didn't say a word until we got to the airport. I was really going to miss her!! "I'm going to miss you mom!!" I said "I will miss you too!" She said and gave me a kiss.

"All boarding to first class Las Angles, California!" The loud speaker said. I gave my mom one last hug before I left for the plane. I got a text from JC.

From: JC

I will be there to pick you up! And all the boys will be there to!! See you there!!

To: Ellie

From: Ellie

Okay, thank you for letting me know!! See you there love ya!! 😘

To: Ellie

~SKIP THE PLANE RIDE~

I got off the plane!! I was actually sleeping for a little on the plane. I found JC and came up behind him to give him a big hug!! He jumped. I laughed. He laughed to and started to introduce me to everyone!! "This is Trevor!" JC said. Trevor said "Hi!" And shook my hand. "This is Kian." I gave Kian a hug because I have met him before and we were like buds! "This is Sam." Sam said "hi" and I shook his hand. "This is Connor."he said "hey!" And we shook hands. "And this is Ricky!!" JC said. He said "Hello nice to met you" I blushed a little and said "nice to met you too!" And giggled. I giggled this is weird. On the way back to the O2L house was crazy!!