Exodus

Lay said, "Prince Suho, I need you to come with me quickly!" Prince Suho asked, "What's wrong, Lay?" Prince Suho ran following Lay, leaving ElyXiOn palace and went to Lay's health centre in EXO'luXion palace. Lay showed Prince Suho 3 patients who were infected. "Separate them from the other patients. Tie them up. I'll look for Kris and Luhan," said Prince Suho. "Okay," Lay replied with a nod.

Meanwhile at SKY Land amusement park...

Sehun asked, "Have you found Prince Daniel?" "No... I think we need to report this to Prince Suho," said Kai. "I think we should find Prince Daniel first," said Chanyeol. Kai said desperately, "How? We have been looking for him since last night! This is not something we can handle by ourselves!" Chanyeol and Sehun fell silent. "You two can keep looking for Prince Daniel. I'll go to ElyXiOn palace to report this," said Kai.

On the way to the ElyXiOn palace, Kai saw more and more exo-ls got infected. Prince Suho shouted from far, "Kai!!" Kai ran towards Prince Suho. Prince Suho asked, "Do you have any idea what's going on?" Kai told everything to Prince Suho. "I need you to go to KoKoBop Cafe and bring Luhan to EXO'luXion palace asap. I need to go to EXO'rDIUM palace now," said Prince Suho. "Okay," Kai replied.

Meanwhile in front of KoKoBop Cafe...

Tao saw a girl screaming in pain as the girl began transforming. Tao asked, "Hey, are you okay?" Seeing the girl had transformed into a gold wolf, Tao shouted, "Oh shit!' The gold wolf bit Tao's wrist then ran away. Tao felt great pain when the gold liquid went inside his wrist's vein, then he screamed out loud in pain and fell to the ground. D.O. who had just arrived shouted, "Tao!"

Luhan who had also just arrived in front of KoKoBop Cafe, shouted, "Guys! We need to leave! Hurry up! Here is not safe!" When Luhan saw Tao start transforming, he quickly took out his gold dagger, getting ready to stab Tao's heart. D.O. asked in shock, "Lu!! What are you doing??" Luhan replied, "We need to kill him to save him. Believe me!" 

Luhan quickly stabbed Tao's heart, then he took out 7 bottles of medicine from his backpack and poured it into Tao's mouth. D.O. looked at Tao anxiously. Tao turned back to normal and came back alive. Luhan shouted, "Come on guys! We need to leave!!" Luhan, Tao and D.O. left KoKoBop Cafe to look for Prince Kris.

Meanwhile at EXO station...

Chen yelled out loud, "Please... Don't push!! There will be another Cosmic train in 3 minutes! Please!! The train can't be overloaded!!! Please step back!! Please stay behind the yellow line!!" Suddenly Xiumin made an announcement through the loud speaker, "The Cosmic train won't depart if it's overloaded! So, please co-operate with us! Don't get into the train forcibly! There will be another train!!"

More and more exo-ls and other big planets inhabitants who lived in Yehet Land came to EXO station. They all wanted to leave EXO asap. Baekhyun who had just come back from SNSD asked Chen, "What's going on?" "I don't know. Suddenly everyone wanna leave EXO," Chen answered. Xiumin shouted from behind Chen, "Baek! Help Chen! I'll find out what's going on!!"

Suddenly Prince Kris showed up at EXO station and asked, "How many trains have departed from EXO today?" Xiumin replied, "Just one." "Good! I want you to stop the train immediately. Don't let anyone get off the train until I make sure everyone is not infected. We can't let the transformers spread out of EXO," said Prince Kris.

Xiumin asked in confusion, "What is this about?" "I'll explain later. Please take me to the train that has departed," said Prince Kris. Xiumin and Prince Kris boarded the capsule train which was usually used for checking Cosmic train's engine if the train stopped halfway.

On the way to the Cosmic train which had left EXO station, Prince Kris told everything to Xiumin in outline. Prince Kris went inside the Cosmic train and searched for transformers. He could recognize the transformers easily because he was one of them. But he didn't find any transformer inside the train. "Let's go back to EXO station. We need to check all passengers who want to leave EXO. Only those who uninfected are allowed to leave EXO," said Prince Kris.

On the way back to EXO station, Prince Kris and Xiumin saw three Cosmic trains leaving EXO station. Prince Kris shouted, "Nooo!!! We must stop the trains!!" Xiumin and Prince Kris ran to the operator office asap when they arrived at EXO station. They saw Baekhyun and Chen being tied up to the pole and Cosmic trains were operated automatically, someone had activated the automatic navigation system by pressing the button.

Prince Kris cut off the ropes to release Chen and Baekhyun meanwhile Xiumin changed back the navigation system to the manual. Xiumin said in panic, "Prince Kris, it's too late! The Cosmic trains have stopped at RV and f(x) also NCT... What should we do now?" 

Suddenly those who wanted to leave EXO, came inside the operator office forcibly. They took over the Cosmic trains navigation control machine forcibly and pushed Prince Kris, Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin out from the office. They locked the door and began operating the Cosmic trains.

When one of the Cosmic trains returned to EXO station, the pregnant Queen BoA got off the train. Prince Kris who saw Queen BoA, approached her quickly. Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin followed Prince Kris.

Queen BoA said, "I came here to pick up my son, Prince Daniel. Where is he?" "Oh no," Xiumin said in panic when he realized he had forgotten about Prince Daniel. Xiumin's face turned pale as he said, "I left him with Chanyeol in EXO-K... Please forgive me Queen." "Queen, something has happened here. Please go back to SM. I'll look for Prince Daniel for you," said Prince Kris.

"I know. My father can feel the energy of transformers coming from EXO. That's why he sent me here and I knew Prince Daniel was the cause. I need to bring him back with me to SM asap. I should have banned him from coming to EXO. All is my fault," said Queen BoA. "I'll go with you," said Prince Kris. "Queen, please take us with you. There is nothing we can do here," said Baekhyun. Chen and Xiumin nodded in agreement.

Luhan, Tao and D.O. met Prince Kris and the others not far from EXO station. Luhan said, "Prince Kris! I've been looking for you! Transformers are everywhere! What's going on? How can this happen?" Prince Kris said, "Come with me. We need to go to EXO-K to find Prince Daniel asap!" 

On the way to Chanyeol's house in EXO-K, Prince Kris and the others met Kai near the border of EXO-K and EXO-M. "Lu! I've been looking for you! Suho wants you to come to EXO'luXion palace," said Kai. "Kai, please take us to Chanyeol's house. We need to find Prince Daniel," said Luhan. "Prince Daniel is at SKY Land amusement park," Kai replied. "Take me there," said Queen BoA.

Prince Suho showed up and shouted from far, "Kris!" Prince Kris ran approaching Prince Suho. "We need to do something," said Prince Suho. "Queen is here for her son. We need to find Prince Daniel first," said Prince Kris. Kai led Queen BoA, Prince Suho, Prince Kris, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and D.O. to SKY Land amusement park in EXO-K to meet up with Sehun and Chanyeol who were still looking for Prince Daniel.

Meanwhile, EXO station was getting more and more crowded as more and more exo-ls and multis, also reveluves, elfs, meus, nctzens, sones, cassiopeias and shawols who lived in Yehet Land came to EXO station because they wanted to leave EXO immediately. They even started killing each other so they could board the Cosmic trains first.