My 70's Affair

Hi!! school is going awful but heres a quick chapter. Enjoy. Vote and comment, love u lots <3 :)
-Angela

UNEDITED

1974

HARRY

I sit upon the red leather chair, adorned with gold trim along the armrest. The bar party was in full swing, and life felt great.

I take a sip of my Pink Lady drink. It was sweet, yet a lingering bitterness trailed behind. Of course, this party was in celebration of my 13th year as the most successful car salesman in the county.

"Darling. I need a refill." I call to the foxy waitress. Her uniform was a deep tan, thigh length. What an ugly dress, for such a pretty lady.

"Of course. Same drink?" She asks over the slow jazz music.

I nod. She takes the now empty glass with a small pool of pink left at the bottom and walks off to the bar.

I cross my legs, the slightly flared bottoms of my burgundy high-waisted pants overlapping. I scan the bar, all the guests dancing and conversing. My eyes catch sight of a young girl I don't recognize. Shes dressed in a tight red shirt, the sleeves ending midway down her arm, and a mini striped skirt. My tongue wets my lips.

What a beauty.

The waitress hands me my drink. I smile up at her and tuck a 5$ bill into the apron tied around her waist. She winks and walks off again.

I down the drink with ease and rise from my seat, feeling the immediate head rush from my last 4 drinks. I make my way over to the pretty lady.

"Care to dance?" I whisper into her ear.

She turns around, her bouncy curls gracefully move with her head. Her eyes are big and round as they stare up at me, full of curiosity. A smile curls at her heart-shaped lips and she nods.

I take her hand and lead her to a secluded corner of the bar. There were people dancing all around us. I signal to the jazz band to play something upbeat. I close the distance between us, her breasts touching to my chest.

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

"Natalie Hemmingway. And you must be Harry Styles." Her voice falters and her hand grips my shoulder a little tighter when I move my face next to her ear and give it a gentle bite.

"I am. How did you get in, my darling? Your name's not on my guest list." I suddenly asked in a teasing tone. But of course, I didn't mind her being here.

"I snuck-k in..." Her words come out shaky but I urge her to continue while I begin peppering light kisses to her perfumed neck. Her scent, intoxicating my senses.

"Naughty girl." I smirk and grip her ass through her tiny skirt. She gasps and laughs, lightly pushing my chest. God, she is so alluring. She hesitantly leans forward and gives me a kiss on the lips, testing the water. I lean into her, returning another kiss.

She kisses at my neck. I take this opportunity to check y surroundings, half the guests are too drunk to be standing. My wife sits in the V.I.P section with a few guys, looking flirtatious as always. It was no big secret she was probably cheating on me.

"Let's go upstairs." We push our way through the dying dance floor and hurry up the glass steps to the resting area. I tell the bouncer at the top of the stairs to close off the lounge, slipping a 20$ bill into the chest pocket of his suit.
-
The second we stumble into the private lounge, the door slams shut. My excitement of finally having my way with this marveling girl skyrocketing. I take the lead, pushing her back toward the lard circular bed while trying to keep up with the heavy, blissful kiss we shared. Her scent was heavenly as she fell back and wafts of her curly hair flew into my face. She smelled of flowers, but the best kind.