The girls get cut off

The girls were right about to hit 600 pounds when Andrew announced that he had shut off the food machine for good. And they were going to have to get the food themselves. Andrew mentioned there were an abundance of fish in the lake. They were super easy to catch and be would deep fat fry them for the girls. They all rushed out of the back door and hopped into a canoe with fishing poles ready. Lindsay, one girl named Chelsea, and another big girl named Jennifer all were on one canoe. Chelsea cast her line and almost instantly she caught a fish. She reeled in a 12 inch smallmouth bass. She threw it in the cooler and casted again. Again almost instantly she caught a crappie. She started to like this fishing thing. Andrew watched from the balcony smiling, he had poisoned the fish into always biting at the hooks and they were injected with a massive amount of weight gain booster. Each fish will give them 600 pounds almost instantly. After about 3 hours of fishing the girls waddled in with coolers and bucket fulls of fish. Andrew skinned them and fried them and all 17 hungry, obese woman sat at the table waiting for the delicious fish. When they were served, they stuffed their faces with as many pieces as they could get in their mouths, and a couple minutes later, their bodies trembled. They all looked at each other puzzled. Their was a soft rumbling of their bellies and then they started to inflate. "What's happening?!" Screamed one girl "I'm soooo full!" "I want more fish!" They grew and grew until all of them were over 1000 pounds. Lindsay was over 2000. She was the queen. Andrew climbed over mounds of fat ladies to get to the head of the table where Lindsay was sitting. He jumped up and landed on her mountainous body. He turned around and layed back. "What are you doing?" Asked Lindsay. "Enjoying this luscious body" replied Andrew. "I'll let you stay there as long you get me more food". All of a sudden they look over at the steps and see Delaney standing there bewildered. She was still super fit and her muscles were popping. She had ran out of Gatorade. She dropped her empty glass of water, and jumped at the tray of fish.