15

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon and Jimin pinned the blonde guy down. I immediately covered Tae with my jacket.

"H-He's mine!", the guy yelled.

We all ignored him. Tae looked so weak. It looks like he was about to pass out. His neck had red marks around it.

I hugged him close to me, ignoring everything around us. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go ever again.

"I'm so sorry baby.."

***

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair. It felt nice. I looked up at Tae, who was now awake.

He smiled at me softly.

"When did you wake up?", I asked.

"Earlier obviously", he chuckled.

Tae has been in the hospital for two days. No bad injuries or anything, which I'm very happy about.

I sighed while rubbing Tae's hand with my thumb softly.

"You okay?"

"I should be asking you that"

"..What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for not protecting you, I told you I was going to keep you safe, but I failed, now look at this-"

He cut me off by cupping my face. He let out another smile.

"It's okay", he said.

"You saved me and that's what matters..thank you Jungkook"

***

2 months later

"Give me my phone", Tae whined.

"Give me mine then"

He pouted and slowly took out my phone behind him. I did the same thing and was about to snatch the phone away, but he beat me to it.

I yelled at him to give it back, but he didn't listen. He laughed while trying to run away, but of course I'm faster.

I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He continued laughing. I kissed his neck softly, which made him stop laughing immediately.

"H-Here", he said while blushing.

I chuckled and grabbed my phone. I hugged him tightly again.

"I love you", I said with a smile.

"I love you too"

The End