Chapter 1: Back in Melbourne

- story by Andrea

It feels good to be back in Melbourne, but I miss America, I miss the streets, the smells and my best friend Maddie. Maddie made me come back to Melbourne to go and see the first game of Richmond. Richmond is a footy club that me and Maddie go for, Maddie also dated one of the players Alex Rance, but they broke up after we went to America to live a new life.

I just hop off the long 16-hour flight and into the terminal to find my ride home. I could hear someone calling my name. "Andrea, over here!" It sounded so familiar. Is it Sophie??

"Andrea, it's been too long!" Sophie said, about to cry

"I know, it's been 3 years since I left! It feels weird to be back in Melbourne," I said grabbing my bags to get into Sophie's car.

We headed in the car, she was taking me to the MCG to watch the first round Richmond vs Carlton, I felt bad for the boys of Richmond, has we lost so many games last year, But I'm glad I'm going to this game. Its 2017 and I have a feeling that we are going to win the grand finale. Sophie works at the Richmond fc so that means I can see the lockers and meet the players, and see her husband Dan Butler.

We arrived at the MCG, we watch the game, all I could hear was the roar of the Richmond fans when we kick the goals, we won and we were all screaming YELLOW AND BLACK!!

Sophie took me down to the lockers and we met some of the players, I saw Rance and he look at me and I know that face it was '' where is Maddie '' face, I just turned around and walked away. Sophie left me for her husband ugh, so I was a loner, I was walking around and just checking the lockers around, when I bumped into some.

He was so sexy, he had green beautiful eyes, with dark brown hair, I kept looking at him for about a minute I felt like I was creeping him out.

"hey, are you okay?" said the sexy beast

"umm yes I'm find" I said nervous

"I never seen you here before, what's you name beautiful?"

"oh yes my name is A, oh um sorry I have to take this."

Me: hello

Maddie: hey I'm back in Melbourne

Me: Maddie, yay omg I'm at the MCG

Maddie: oh cool, I don't want to ruin your fun, butttttt

Me: Maddie what did you do?

Maddie: I kind of misplaced your passport.

Me: WHATTTTTTT

End of chapter 1

AN/ hope you enjoy this story go also check out our other story that Maddie made called love triangle!