Prologue

Money makes the world go round ..the world go round...the world go round ..
Money....money ...money ...money ..

Hi! I'm Sonia and money ? well money is my desire , my world . Yeah exactly I'm after wealth . Well it's really so easy to trap somebody for money . Especially men . Men are so stupid that they can sell ever their soul for me . I am so glad to god that he gifted me my perfect looks . If you are a boy then you better don't look at me . It's just so dangerous . You don't listen ? Okay ! Look ..take a good look at me and you're finished . Well that's what happens with the most men . A look at me and boom ...they are after me.  And I am after them too ..sorry did I say after them ? No wrong sentence ! I'm after their hot precious money ! Yes you guessed it right ! My job is congirl . And I'm a masterpiece at my job . I have managed to con who knows how many men . I can't count them . I lost the counting . And I should better not refer to how many names I have changed or looks and mostly my hair . I better not .
Well guys should I tell you about my next plan ? Well no cause I don't trust people and what if my victim learns it ? Shh it's a secret ...okay Guys you're forcing me ..okay let's tell you one of my secrets .
My next plan is to con a famous artist . I don't even need him to fall for me . This time it would be even more easy . What happened guys do you think I'm evil ? Oh come on ...I just want to have the life that I desired when I was a child . You know the life the actors, actresses mostly famous people have . With all these cars houses dresses high heels . That's the life for me . And I will get it at any cost , any price !!!
Hey you people ..did you really believe my name is Sonia ? ...shh my identity it's a secret .