Prologue

"Let's now announce the Queen of the Night" the emcee said and I heard the loud cheers of every students.

"Let's give a round of applause for the Queen if the Night....MS. SABRINA MONTAGUE!"

Oh, Sabrina Montague is the Queen of the Ni—- Wait what?!

Is there any Sabrina Montague in this university?

"Go, Ate Sab! Go to the stage!" My cousin Jen pushed.

"She's shocked! Hahaha" My cousin Hans laughed his ass off.

Am I the only Sabrina Montague in this campus? No one else?!

I saw the students cheerfully looking at me and smiling at me that gave me the courage to stand up and walk the aisle to the stage.

As when I am looking afar the stage, I saw the handsome face of the man of my dreams, dreamy looking at me as if he is waiting for me.

Suddenly, I saw an annoying face which is my brother and he pushed my man. "You're late ate!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs but seems he doesn't hear me.

I look around and saw flaring eyes from the students and it makes me creeps my body. And suddenly felt a big impact on my face.

"I told you ate you are late!!!!" I was awake with my brother's loud voice. What the hell?!

And then he suddenly hit my face with a pillow. "What the fck are you doing Dex?! Leave my room!" I shouted.

"Kuya Hans and Ate Jen is already downstairs, you dumbass!"

What?!

I checked the time and it's already 8:34am. Oh great, nerd. You are really fcking late!!!!