07112014

Star King's The Cause of it!

One year ago.

"Sica ah.. stop avoiding me ! What I said was merely for entertaiment purposes. It's not true ~ believe me !"

There we go again, Kwon Yuri begging her blonde lover for forgiveness, acting like a choding. She tugged her arm while walking into their dorm after a long day of recording for Star King, showing her puppy eyes, hoping Sica would fall for it.

1 second. 2 seconds. 3 seconds of silence.

Jessica shot her a cold glare. One glare that could send the Kwon choding shivers down her spine. Yuri was frightened by the look from her lover. It only warned her something- she was indeed in big trouble this time. Feeling defeated, she slowly slipped her hands off her arm, hanging her head low. "Go find Kevin then if you find him more attractive than me, since you said he had a better S-line and could dance better than me. You're not coming into my room tonight ! " Jessica scoffed and slammed the door of her room shut. No one knows Jessica's figure better than her, that was for sure. Then it struck her that they would be sleeping apart for that night...or maybe, many other nights until the Ice Princess forgives her. She knocked the door, trying to explain herself. "Sica !! Don't do this to me ~ T-T.. I can explain this..."

Well obviously she did not managed to explain herself for that night.

One year later...

The two of them were watching TV, Yuri slouching on the couch and Jessica's head on her stomach, with her legs hanging off the armrest. The taller girl was running her fingers through Jessica's wavy and silky dark brown hair. Hyoyeon walked past the couple and exclaimed, "Ahhhh I saw nothing..nothing ! I love water, yes I'm gonna get some now." The couple giggled and Yuri continued flipping through the channels while her princess was staring blankly at the ceiling. She stopped at SBS channel...and it was airing Star King.

That's right, the episode where she provoked her Sica baby. Jessica heard Kang Ho Dong's voice and was about to turn her head to the screen, but a pair of hands held her cheeks firmly and obstructed her from doing so. Yuri did that as she did not want Jessica to be reminded of what she said on the program...and she certainly did not want to receive a cold treatment from her Ice princess again. It was torturous to not talk to her for 3 days and had to go to sleep without her lover's warmth.

"Seobang, why are you..." Jessica's voice broke her train of thoughts. She blinked in curiousity at the person holding onto her face. Yuri had to come out with something fast and distract Jessica from watching what was playing on the screen. Yuri crashed her lips onto Jessica's soft and warm ones before she could continue asking. Jessica's eyes widened, she did not understand why Yuri was acting like that all of a sudden, but she slowly reacted back to the kiss. Yuri deepened the passionate kiss and nibbled her partner's lower lip, asking for entrance. When she was granted access, she slipped her tongue into Jessica's mouth and sucked her tongue gently. Finally Jessica was closing her eyes to enjoy the moment with her and wrapped her arms around her neck, wanting more. Yuri took advantage of the situation and grabbed the remote control, pressing the switch off button. She then went back to what she was busy with, slipping her arms around Jessica's waist and pulled her closer. "Oh my god my eyes are burning !! My innocent eyes !! NOOOO !" A scream could be heard from behind. The couple was startled and broke away from each other, checking what was happening. There stood Hyoyeon, holding a cup using one hand and covering her eyes using the other. "Seriously just go get a room ! What if the maknae sees it. OMG BYE." And she rushed back into her room.

The couple broke into peals of laughter and Yuri suggested, "Sica baby ~ Let's go into my room. Kekeke." She placed chaste kisses onto Jessica's lips, causing the latter to blush and dragged her into the room.