words that changed everything

„I never needed you like I do right now."

It was him.
These eyes.
The moment I saw his green eyes,I knew it is Jorge Blanco.
One of his curls was right in his face since his hair and clothes are wet so I assumed it was raining. I looked horrible.I looked like a piece of garbage that was picked up out of the other stinky shit.
No one said a word.
„Shouldn't you be at your girlfriend's Party?" I asked annoyed and rubbed my eyes which were pretty red.
„I don't care." he said
„Right now, we need to talk." he said so I told him to come in since it was cold outside.
„Why are you so cold to me lately?"

„What have I done to you? I really do not get it.Six months ago we had sex, it was fun and we both agreed that it was Sex and not more or less.After that  I thought we would be good friends but you basically ignored me and only hung out with your clique but then Nate came and of course you ignored me even more.What have I done to you that you treat me so badly?!" he screamed so loudly as a tear after another rolled down my eyes.

„Tell me! Now!" he yelled as I was kinda shaking everywhere and cried and I couldn't control myself.

„I-I c-can't." i shivered while crying.
He sighed and made a break to get calm.
„Then there's no reason for me to ever talk or see you again." he said leaving the living room heading to the door.
„Wait!" I yelled
He turned around looking at me.
„Will you tell me now?" he asked holding my hands
„It's not easy to say it?"
„What?" he asked

I couldn't say it.My mouth couldn't speak it out,so he sighed after seeing me not replying and looking to the ground and stood up opened door,but I stopped him.

„I have cancer. There is not a lot of time left." I shivered.