Jeff The Killer x Reader Part 2

You woke up that morning scared, that weird man had seen you, so you were afraid he was after you. You started to walk down the stairs when.... BAM. You were knocked down the stairs after being hit in the head, you turned your head around sobbing only to see your father. You thought that it was kind of nice, considering a murderer wasn't there. You tried to get up, but failed. You just layed there for a minute and then ran to the bathroom, still crying. You looked at yourself... you were bleeding. You grabbed a towel and dabbed your face. You used the bathroom and got dressed quickly, not caring about school. You packed your bags, you've had it. Your parents won't pester you anymore. Clothing? Check. Phone? Check. Hygienic Necessities?  Check. Food and Water? Check. With that note, you were off. You slipped by your mom and dad, starting to tear up. You then ran into the nearby forest. You ran for hours. Eventually, you sat down and fell asleep. When you woke up, you were in a bed. Shocked you let out a small squeak.   You relaxed when you took note of your surroundings. (( Stitches by Shawn Mendes just came on and I'm so inspired :') wow )) Just then, someone opened your door. You almost screamed, but the figure cupped his hand over your mouth and said,"Don't scream, princess." You kind of blushed when he said that, but he couldn't see because of his hand. You calmed down and he took his hand away, of course you were shocked, but let it go when he called out for someone named Slenderman? He then said,"The name's Jeffery Woods. I prefer to be called Jeff, I'm known as by the public, Jeff the Killer. Just then you recognized him, he was the man who killed the poor woman. You then slapped him as hard as you possibly could. He tilted his face a bit from it and then yelled,"WHY THE H WOULD YOU DO THAT?" You then yelled back by saying,"YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON! SHE COULD HAVE HAD A FAMILY! DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?" He then murmured,"Yes..." Someone in a groom's suit with a white face revealing no facial features teleported into the room and said,"Hello, Jeff stop pestering her.  I will tell you the whole story at breakfast...what's your name?" You stuttered and said,"Y-Y/n.." He responded by saying,"My name's Slenderman, you can call me Slender." You silently walked beside him to breakfast." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boisssss