22

I was at thr airport waiting for my actual baby with my bunny baby. He is still pouting and sulking from this morning when I told him that I had a baby.

" jungkook" I said and he just glared at me.

" what? Its not my fault, I had to have one." I said and he widen his eyes in disbelief.

" just. Had. To. Have. One??" He said.

" yeah." I say sinking in my seat.

" wahh" he sighed and took out his phone.

He stayed still for a while with his phone against his ear. He waited for the other person to answer. His feet was tapping and his leg was shaking.

" oh. Jin hyung" I heard and sighed. .

I just sat still and looked at the clock for my baby's arrival. I had sent him to school in the states because i was busy and couldnt take care of him, so I sent him to school so he coukd learn and see new things, but today, he is staying forever! Im so glad to have him back in my life.

" so she does have a baby?!" Jungkook shouted into the phone.

I jumped and held my chest.

" yah!" I yelled whisper and slapped his chest.

" aish fine!" He said into the phone and turned it off.

He turn his stare over to me.

" dont look at me like that." I talked with sass.

" i still can't believe that you didnt tell me you had a baby" he crosses his arms.

" would thay have change your relationship with me?" I asked looking down to my lap.

" of course not!" He said.

" its just that. I want to know about you as much as i can. So i need you to be open to me. Tell me everything about you because you already know about me." He held my hand.

I looked into his eyes ans smiled.

" i love it when you stare at me like this" I looked into his eyes.

" well, get use to it, i'll be staring at you like this until the day I die" he says and my breath hitched. .

" mmm, please do" i leaned in to peck his lips.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. He hugged my small body into his and kissed the top of my head.

" we'll take care of him together." He said.

" well, you have no choice" i laughed.

" thats true" he laughed.

Then we heard...

" the airplane from America will be arriving in five minutes"

I smiled and got up. I ran to the entrance and waited with jungkook.
I heard him take a deep breath.

" you will be a father in a few seconds" i laughed..

" yeah, i know" he sweated through his shirt.

" calm down" i laughed.

"Too late for that" he looked at me.

I leaned in to kiss his lips one more time.

The door soon opened and... my baby was the first to run out.

" baby!!" I shouted as I ran towards the entrance, i didnt care if i was crossing the red rope or not. I missed my baby..