Chapter 3

Well it's that time of the start of the week again! School! Half of me was excited the other half couldn't be bothered getting out of bed. Why does school have to start so early? Us kids should get awards for just simply getting out of bed everyday for school, because lets face it we all know how terrible it is! But I know I'll be looking forward to one thing... Chris!

It was surprisingly not raining there was no thunder no lightning which is weird because it's either raining or storming every single minute of every other day.

I walk slowly into class and straight away notice Chris in his seat, ahhh his so dreamy. I take my seat and notice something strange is going on....

Why isn't he talking to me? Did I do something wrong? I thought we had a good day on Saturday now it's kind of awkward.. I probably did something! How stupid of me actually thinking someone like him could like someone like me! It was too good to be true.

The bell rang for recess, he left straight away as fast as possible.

I saw him playing basketball in the distance with his friends.

"Um, what are you staring at?" Pariss asked confused.

"Nothing," I replied I tried to sound as true as I could.

"Seriously Chris? It's obvious you like him go ask him out!!" Pariss said eagerly.

"Nooo way, first his with Dylan and Dylan is popular so he will laugh his ass off when I get rejected second Chris doesn't like me at all! And third he would never date a girl like me so yeah," it made me quite sad realising that was true.

"Think what you want to think, but just realise you only live once so do things that you won't regret and honestly you never know he could just say yes," Pariss declared.

What Pariss said was actually so true, but I wouldn't dare to ask him out I'm too shy! As we walked away out of the corner of my eye I notice him take a look at me with a slight smile.

After recess we had this science experiment it was to make a volcano erupt or something. Right when I thought we had to pick our own partners my day couldn't have gotten anymore awkward...

"Tara and Chris you will be partners," my teacher announced. Pariss gave me that ooooh your with your crush look i tried ignoring it though. I looked over to Chris he wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Oh boy this is going to be a long session I thought.

The teacher was talking us through the instructions of doing the experiment. Chris was doing all the work since I'm guessing he was ignoring me so he was doing it all. I didn't care. Science isn't my favourite class anyway.

The day finally ended. I have no idea what's going on with this Chris situation but all I want to do is not worry about it. It's so hard not to worry about it though but I guess boys are boys and they will confuse you sometimes, what can we do to fix it? Nothing.