Chapter 3

Matthew's POV

"You're such a softie." I heard Dani's voice pull me out of my book.

"No I am not!" I said my voice cracking.

She giggled.

"I, I mean," I lowered my tone,"No I'm not!".

"Whatever you say, Mattyboy." She rolled her eyes.

_

••two days later••

Dani's POV

"Matttchuuuuu" I said into the phone.

"Whhhaaaatttttt" He said, mocking me.

"Wanna have a movie night? I am hella bored."

"Sure! I will be at your house in fifteen minutes?"

"Sounds good to me! Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Matt and I have always told eachother 'I love you' and stuff, but it's like when siblings say that to eachother.

_

I am laying down on my bed with my stomach on the mattress.I hear my bedroom door open and bags of snacks being dropped on the floor. Next thing I know, Matthew is laying down on my back and tickling my sides.

"S-stop!"

"Uhh, how about no?" He continued tickling me.

"I-if you-u don't stop, I'll ne-ever hug you a-again!" I laughed.

He immediately stopped and got off my back. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "Uh, can I still hug you? You know, since I stopped tickling you."

"Of course, buddy-boo!" I opened my arms and he wrapped his arms around my torso, while mine were wrapped around his neck. We pulled away, and Matt stood up to turn on the TV.

"What movies did you bring?" I asked.

"Uh, The notebook, The avengers, White chicks, What to expect when you're expecting, The parent trap, Say anything, and Grease."

"Can we watch the avengers?" I said smiling. the Avengers is one of my favorite movies of all time.

He just nodded and put the DVD in my TV.

"Can you bring me the food?" I asked nicely.

"Ugh fine" he said, walking to the other side of the room and picking up the grocery bag, "Here you go" he placed it in my hands.

_

Matt's POV

Dani and I were sitting on opposite sides of the bed, but I could see her shaking.

"You cold, babe?"

"Just a little." She shivered.

"Come 'ere." I gestured over to myself.

She scooted over and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, while hers were wrapped around my stomach.

I noticed her dozing off, and right before she fell asleep, I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Danielle. Goodnight."