Chapter 3

Previously on Imagination to Reality...

Isabella POV

I received a DM..........

It's from the Alexander Adams and I open it to read it.

Dms

Hey Isabella it's Alex but you probably already know that but I will love to meet up with you one day to set up that date to see who is better.

Back to (Isabella Pov:)

I Squelled when I saw set up that date I can't understand why he would say date like we haven't even meet and he wants to date me. Now all these questions keep popping in my head why me, what's so special about me, I am not even pretty why would he date me, He has pretty much every girl a the tip of his figure he will never pick me.

But after all those questions kept coming up in my head I took a deep breath and reply back.

Back to the (Dms)

Hey Alexander yes I do know who you are 😂😂 but don't worry I find it pretty cute when guys tell me who they are when I already know but hey what can I say its unquie. 😉 but other then that I will love to meet up with you too but I live in NYC I bet we live far away but one day we can meet up.

Alex's Reply

Haha your funny and hey it's good to be unquie in your own way. P.s. thanks for calling me cute. And yeah that does suck for us I live in Los Angels California close to all the beaches to I can get some surf in and I actually live in NYC but moved due to my modeling job they said it be better if I move to Calilifornia and I agree with them still this day they where right like look where I am at today. But that one day will be soon.

Isabella Reply

Thanks and yes it is because I know I need help sometimes and that sometimes is everyday. And Alex don't let that get to your ego to much. 😂 and awe man your lucky I want to live there its like a dream come true place to be at. And the ocean is a great way to live live and yes LA can do that for you but one day I hope we meet soon.

And after that we kept on dming through the night just me breaking a smile here and there.

Hey guys thanks for all your support on this book keep on reading this and voting I really appreciate it and can't wait until maybe more books come out.