The One And Only

Sams P.O.V

"I cant believe i have to go to juvie for fucking spray painting ONE wall"i screamed at my mother "Well it for the best and watch your language" i felt anger take over my body " WOW your fucking only child is getting taken away and your worried about my language, you know what getting taken away would be better than staying here with YOU" i ran up to my room and slammed my door i sat on my bed and plugged in my headphones into my phone and played my music and flushed out the rest of my world. I started packing all of my most valuble things and i laid down on my bed thinking about what happened earlier that started this all.

                                                        ~flashback~

I was yelling at my stepdad again i got mad at him for not letting me go to the park because he thought i was going to be kidnapped or be raped but he dosent know what im capable of no one did and i needed it to stay that way it best for everyone. But when he told me to stay in my room  instead i ran out the door and to the park i saw a guy spray painting a wall and it was really cool looking and i walked over to him and watched. A little while later the guy came up to me and asked me if i wanted to try i accepted and grabbed a black can and went to a small part of the wall that wasnt already covered in spray paint i was just thinking about how my stepdad hates me and my mom dosent want me i just let out all of my emotions while painting and when i looked at my masterpeice i was suprised that i could do something decent it was a picture of a guy with only half of his face and the other half looked damaged and torn. The guy from earlier came up to me and said "That looks really good, what does it mean in your eyes?" i look at him with confusion "Come on" he said "Everyone has a reason to paint something like this,so whats your reason" i think for a bit but i say "Well my home life isnt the greatest and it represents that i come off strong to others but i have my problems too" just after that we hear sirens we start running and me reached a dead end we turn around to see a police officer coming out of his car and towards where me and the guy where standing and he started to lecture us and then he said that for that we have to go to a J.D.C and i still didnt know the other guys name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thanks for reading and hopefully i will improve in wrighting and make my chapters longer thanks again and MASK OUT