Chapter 17

9 Months Later
March 4

Karrueche P.O.V

"Girl, so you're going to be a step mother?" Christina called me as I sat in the car outside Victor's house

"What are you talking about?" I frowned.

"Oh, well turn on your radio. They talking about it." She stated.

Radio: TMZ just confirmed that Chris Brown is now a father to a beautiful 9 month baby girl with a model named Nia. Chris and Nia aren't together so did he cheat on his long time girlfriend Karrueche? Tune in later at 3 or go on our Instagram and find out more. This is the Breakfast Club, now playing Bad For You by Meek Mill featuring Nicki Minaj.

"Like hell he did. His ass just said he wanted a child with me." I mumbled, putting my keys in the ignition.

"I figured, the baby looks exactly like him

"I figured, the baby looks exactly like him." I chuckled looking at TMZ.

"You upset boo?" Ariana asked.

"Nah, why would I be? I'm actually happy for him, the baby's obviously a blessing. And he told me that day we argued which was about a year ago." I shrugged.

"So, you haven't talked to him since?" She raised out her seat.

"Nah, but I'm gonna tell him congratulations. Even though we're prolly officially done talkin to each other. I would love to meet his babygirl though, she looks just like him in a girly way of course. And she's so precious." I cooed as TMZ showed pictures of Royalty with her Mom.

I unlocked my phone and went to his contact. After I unblocked him, I sent a text.

To Chris: Congratulations, she's adorable.

Hopefully he didn't change his number.

"Aye, girl. I got something to tell you, you might get upset though." Ari warned as she sat back down.