Chapter V

Yoongi's P.O.V
I was just after crying and I got up, opened the door and went out. I just saw Jimin napping softly on the sofa. But as I was already at the foot of my elegant stairs, I heard him saying 'I love you.'. The fuck, we just met an hour ago and he already likes me. Oh wait, he's dreaming. Time to wake him up. I ran to the sofa and saw that he had ass right up high, and I just.................... slapped it, roughly. As I saw some signs of him waking up,I just hit it even more harder. His eyes then shot open and he turned around to look at me hitting his lovely yet soft ass. When he was already fully awake, I just rubbed his ass a bit and I kissed it. He just got up and ran to the kitchen. God, now he thinks that I'm a pervert. I thought. I looked at the clock and it showed 12:08 in the noon. I just went to the kitchen and saw that him and his mother were already cooking the food. I saw him and I just went in to the kitchen and just hugged him. It's just feels so sweet and lovely.He just looked at me and I just kissed him on the cheek and hugged him more tightly.
Jimin's P.O.V
He hugged me and he just kiss me on the cheek!!!! Why!!!!!! I hate him. I already want to kick him out of the filpping kitchen, Damnit." Mom, can I go upstairs to my room, I have some things to do." I said to my mother. My mother was about to say something, he just cut her off." It's okay, miss. I'll keep an eye on him." He said." Alright then, you two have fun." My mother said with kiss lips at the end.
I got out of the kitchen and went up to my new bedroom. He was also following me and I just went into my bedroom. He also got in and I screamed at him." Why the flip you want to follow me into my bedroom!!!!". He came up to me and  kissed me on the lips." But this is actually my bedroom, sweetie." He said,kindly. The flip, I was in his room all this time. He just came up to me and said that I was in his room. Flipping unicorns from all over the world. He then just pulled me and pushed me out of his bedroom.
I think I'm starting to like him already
|♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣|
Hey guys, 😘 I just thought that this was to quick but our cute yet sexy mochi Jimin likes his grumpy yet cool cat Yoongi.