7

||Lunchtime Thursday afternoon|| 

"So Y/N have you talked to anybody else yet?" I look up at Ochako. Ochako takes a bite of her sushi as she looks over at me. "Yeah." I reply calmly as I pick up a few noodles with my chopsticks. "Who? I want you to be able to make more friends too." Ochako points her finger at me.

I bring the noodles to my mouth and they fall off my chopsticks the moment Ochako points her finger at me.

I look at Ochako and she giggles. "Oops sorry!" I look down at the fallen noodles and I gently place them on a napkin. "I'm able to make friends." I position my chopsticks, "Only if they talk to you first." Ochako points out as she chews her food. I grumble, "that's not true! I made friends with you, Denki, Bakugo, Mina, Sero, Izuku and Kirishima!" Ochako raises an eyebrow at me.

"They probably all talked to you first." I cross my arms, "not true." I stick my tongue out at her and she laughs. "Fine, then have you seen any cute boys?" I uncross my arms and look at her, "what!?" Ochako smirks at me, "Or girls whatever you're into." I give her a confused look as I take another bite of my ramen.

"No I haven't actually, what about you?" Ochako pops a sushi piece into her mouth as she looks up slightly, "Eh too early to tell." I nod quietly and I look down at my food. "Uraraka! Do you mind if we sit with you and L/N?" Ochako and I look up and over at the approaching Iida and Izuku.

"Sure!" Ochako smiles up at the boys and Iida slides into the seat next to her. Izuku looks over at me, "Is this seat taken?" I shake my head before giving him a small smile and scooting over along the seat with my food. Izuku sits down beside me.

"How are you two liking school so far?" Ochako smiles at the boys. "It's pretty good actually. I'm enjoying my stay here." Iida lets out a heartwarming smile. "It's exciting!" Izuku basically bounces out of his seat as he smiles widely. I take a sip of my drink as I glance around the table. "Hey! You guys wanna go somewhere this weekend?" Ochako smiles at us. Iida nods politely. "Sure, I wouldn't mind getting out of the house once in a while." I say thinking back at my father. Izuku lays back in his seat, "Okay."

Ochako stands up and pumps a fist in the air, "Alright! Then it's set, let's meet up Saturday at the beach." Ochako plops down in her seat. I slurp up my noodles loudly and the table turns to me. "What?" I reply with a full mouth. Ochako laughs and the school bell rings.

~~~~time skip to saturday~~~~

I arrive at the beach a few minutes early. I look around before I find myself a bench to sit down at. I take my phone out from my beach bag and I silently look down at the now lit up screen. "So many hot beach babes in bikinis, I think I'm gonna die." A familiar voice suddenly fills the once quiet air. My head shoots up from my phone and I look around my area to see where the voice is coming from. "Big boobs, big butts.. Is this a dream!?" I stand up quickly from my seat.

"Nothing more beautiful." My eyes lay on a dazed Mineta not far from me. "Mineta?!" I felt anger start to build up within me, this pervert. Mineta turned around towards me and I could swear I saw blood trickle out his nose. "Y-Y-Y/N...!" I gripped my phone tightly.

"You disgusting pervert!" I covered myself the best I could. "You look great in that swimsuit." He said still looking up at me. I picked up my stuff swiftly and I turned on my heel stopping in my tracks, "You're so gross. This is exactly why no girl likes you." I shot him a glare before stomping away from him.

I grumble quietly to myself as I stood by a food stand. "Y/N! Heyy!" I turn my head and I let out a sigh of relief as I watched Ochako run over with Izuku and Iida behind her. "Guys, thank goodness you're here!" Ochako smiles as she finally reaches me. Izuku looks up at me and covered his face, confusion spread across mine, "Y/N, hello. Glad you could make it!" Iida's formal voice grabs my attention. I nod towards him. Ochako grabs my hand and starts dragging me, "Come on! I can't wait any longer, I'm excited!" I laugh lightly as the boys follow behind us.