1 am

Colby's pov:

I woke up at 1am with a banging headache, what is happening? Am I I'll or something? Until I opened my eyes wider to see Sam asleep next to me, he looks so comfortable.

I got up from the bed trying not to wake Sam up and got dressed. After 5 minutes I opened the door slowly as it creaks and sneaked down stairs. I didn't know my friend Corey was in the kitchen and peered his head around the door and said what are you up to? I replied I'm going out for a walk be back soon and can you tell Sam if he wakes up. He nodded before going back in the kitchen.

I opened the front door taking in a deep breath before walking out and closed it behind me. After half an hour driving I found a cool looking place. I wanted to see the view from the very top. So I stopped the car in a parking lot in front of the building and got out.

As I was walking to the top of the building, I got half way and heard laughing in one of the rooms. I got scared and ran to the top.

I could breath in the air and be free from Sam and my friends for a bit. I sat down on the edge of the building looking down and swinging my legs,  I was happy Until I heard the door open that was on the roof.

The voices sounded familiar, it was Sam, Corey and my other 2 friends. I froze then I saw them.

Sam spoke Colby what are you doing here? I replied I wanted to be free, how did you know I was here? Corey spoke you have GPS on your phone and I can track you, I though it was weird, so we followed you. As Sam got closer I stood up and looked down at the street below, I want to do it? I whispered as I looked at my friends who looks scared at the same time they was trying to talk to me but I ignored them, then I suddenly thought of something and realised I couldn't do it to myself. Let's go home Sam softly spoke when I came away from the edge, he saved my life.