Well hello

Last night I walked into my room and saw a note on my bed that said and I quote

"Hey Sonny! It's Matt! I was wondering if you'd like to meet me in the park tomorrow at 12:00?"

So I'm now here walking down the street on my way to the park!

I continued to walk to the park!

I saw the sign to the park and I walked in! I looked around to try and find Matt! he's my best friend and he's been there ever since I was thirteen! The week after... WELL YOU ALREADY KNOW!!

I saw Matt standing beside a tree! I waved ad ran over I smiled the whole way there!!

When I approached him! I hugged him. when we separated! he smiled at me weirdly...

"What?" I asked smiling awkwardly at him...

"WELL!! MY innocent friend I have a surprise for ya!" he said putting one arm around my shoulder... when he does that it means there's a speech coming...

And there was one...

"You know there's power in the word LOVE! and friendship!! It never breakers or falls!" He started...

I cut him off by saying "Alright Espinosa!! Get on with it!!" I laughed

He stopped talking then he started smiling weirdly at me again...

It was actually uncomfortable...

Someone tapped on your shoulder!! You turned around and saw...

...

...

...

...

...

....

.....

..

..

CAMERON DALLAS?!

You stood there for a second shocked!! Then you ran up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist!! :)

It lasted about a good 10 minutes! though you never wanted it to end.

We he put you down! you stared at him for the longest time! the. You started crying...

"Awh it's okay love!" cam said into your neck as he wrapped his arms around your back!! your arms were folded in from of you on Cams cheat and you head laid right on his left peck! where you felt his heart beat faster...

"Cam?" you asked as you pulled away from him...

"Mhmm?" he said to you smile

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I looked deep into his eyes... waiting for an answer...

I thought he was looking and smiling at me but when I stood beside him and followed his glances I saw he was looking at some blonde haired girl with a perfect tan and perfect teeth!

He was smiling at her...

:(

I looked back at the girl and she blew him a kiss! he grabbed it like a dumb child and stuffed it in his pocket!

I looked back and forth for a while then sat on the ground beside Cameron and waited for about 20 minutes...

After 20min of picking grass and squashing ants... The blonde girl walked over to Cameron...

I looked up at them...

And listened to the conversation...

THE CONVERSATION WAS:

Cam: hey

Her: hey again (AGAIN?! WOAH WAIT A SECOND!!)

Cam: what's up

Her: just creepin! Wbu?

Cam: nm! bored really haha!!

I stopped listening after that because that one hurt!!!

I stood up and slapped him in the face! he looked at me... kinda guilty... I started walking away!!!!

"WAIT!! SONNY!!" he called after me!! I stopped and rolled my eyes to myself then turned around

"What?" i asked starring at the ground!

"Where are you going?" he asked pulling the blonde headed girl by the elbow closer to him...

It made me jealous so tears started building up in my eyes!! :'(

"I'm gonna hangout with Matt... He actually listened to me and cares about my feelings!!" I started crying because he has known me longer then her and he pays no attention to me!!

"Why?" he asked

"BECAUSE HE NEVER LEFT ME

CAMERON!! LIKE YOU DID!!" I yelled through me tears...

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT SONNY!!! I HAD TO LEAVE CAUSE NY PARENTS WERE MOVING!!" he screamed back...

Through my tears I quietly laughed

"Why are you laughing at that? it's not funny!" he said coming closer to me...

This time he was right IN my face!!

I looked up in his eyes "Because the saddest part about it all is Matts parents were gonna move too!"

"Yeah so?" he sad still in my face...

"And he didn't go with then because he was a true friend..." I said starring at Cameron's chest...

His heart rate speed up. I looked him in the eyes... then said

"I really wanna be close to you again Cameron but you make it so hard because every time you see someone pretty you forget I'm even here!!" I say in a normal voice now...

"In sorry Sonny!"

He said looking down at me.

"It's okay Cameron..." I said smiling up at him I put my hands on his face and brimming his face closer to mine. I placed my lips on his nose...

Then I let go of his face then walked away...

"Your still leaving?" He asked I smiled and turned around...

"As long as your with someone other than me... Yeah I'm still going!! its your chicory Cam it's YOUR CHOICE!!" I said turning back around!! I heard talking behind me. I started to speed up my pace then I heard footsteps and a voice say "SLOW DOWN SON!!" It was cam!

"So your coming with me huh?" I asked running backwards! "Heah!!" he said laughing! I kept running till I got to the street... cam was taking a breathe on the curb I kept going...

I put the second foot on the street then turned around a smiled at Cameron who was smiling back I took a step back and...

BAMB!!!!!

I got hit by a 18 wheeler...

I instantly blacked out!!!!

---------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!