Drunks hangover part two

Sorry for being a while. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

 "I'm swapfell,"

 "Yo, but why do you do that?" I turned back to the goopy skeleton. " and can you please tell me your name? " 

 "Names Nightmare, I own the place," 

 " but why do you destroy AUs? " I turn back to Error, who was staring at his hands.

 "Because it's a glitch. Something that doesn't need to exist. Something with no use, nothing to deal with us. So why should they care? Ink creates to many AUs anyway....." Error started to mumble on and on. I gave a small frown. 

 " but what happens when you have no more au s to destroy? What will happen if you can't?.what will you do? Destroy each other when your bored and have nothing to do? "A hint of suprisement washed onto every ones faces.

" it just means we won. What does this have to do with anything? "Nightmare asked.

" Ugh, why do you think Error would bring in a random girl into a castle filled with villains? " I could feel seashell glare at Error. Even though I can't see it doesn't mean I can't feel it. "Swapfell, stop glarrin at Error. Is rude to stare you know." He stopped.

 "Wait, Error why did you bring the hu-" I stopped nightmare.

"Y/n" my eye twitched.

 "Y/n, here? Where did you get her?" Nightmare finished. Sending a small glare. I a small one back.

 " I brought her here because my good would be to obvious, and I wanted answers about her powers and why she looks like me. "He walked out of his room with a pair of red glasses. They kinda looked like mine.

" he found me in Inks house. "I try to what Error was doing by bending my neck back. He was about to put something on my face. It was the glasses. He put them on me.

" can you get rid of the pixels first? "He asked, taking a step back. 

" Uh, yeah, hold on, wait I think I c-" I heard a loud pitched beep as my vision went blurry, but I was still awake. My body started to tingle as I slowly regained control. I tried to move my finger and it worked! My vision started to came back as I could hear some one snapping there fingers near my face. Once I was able to see clearly, I noticed it was Chara? "Mhmng, what happened? Where is every one?" I asked.

 " they went to battle" chara responded. I shot up realizing I was one the floor.

 "Over what?" I asked and stood up successfully, and started to walk to a near by window.

 "You Y/n, and Errors the one who started it," 

 "E-error," I manage to say as I see him fighting ink and the other villains fighting know friends. " Chara, tell Cross I'm awake and to stand down" 

Without a question she responded, " rodger! "And flew away. I started walking down the halway. That lead to stairs that lead to outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while but I hope you enjoyed. 

BYE!~