My Parents Identity

HEY!!! My name is Hayley Quinn I know what you all are thinking atleast I hope we are thinking of the same thing. My parents are not Harley Quinn and The Joker to my extent of knowledge. M- HAYLEY DOWNSTAIRS NOW. I run downstairs and I see my worst fear The Joker and Harley Quinn. M- This is us for real we needed to let you know Hayley and we want you on our side. D- Please it would mean that you wouldn't have kids picking on you. I grab my phone and car keys (Lamborghini) and run out of the house and drive to Bruce's house. I knock on the door and Alfred opens it. AL- Are you okay!? Y- Where is Bruce? AL- In the living room with Master Corbyn, -Team 10,Wdw, Clout Gang and Logan Crew. Y- Thank you. I run in there. B- Hayley what is wrong? Y- T. The Joker is.. I just lose it I break down in tears Bruce hugs me. L- Tell us we are here for you. B- What about The Joker. Y- I was up in my room and my mum called me down although it wasn't my mum it was Harley Quinn and then I heard my Dad's voice but it was The Jokers mouth that was moving. Do you think they are my parents? B- They could be or just could be messing with your mind. T- But you have us Bruce and Alfred we won't let them hurt you. C- I wanted you to move in and I hope you say yes it is your choice whether it is permanent or not. Y- I would love to. B- Do you remember anything else? Y- I did hear struggling from downstairs but I ignored it. HQ- Darling you can't be here we have to give you permission. TJ- You should know I don't take these things lightly. Y- You are not my parents leave me alone. B- *whispers* call 911. TJ- You are one of us that's why your last name is Quinn. I saw a gun under the table I grabbed it and shot The Joker. Then Harley comes and grabs my hair but I put it up to her head. HQ- WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO KILL ME? Y- We are not related get it gud now leave. TJ- We will be b. A. C. K. Uhh.