Character Introduction

First Name: Nori

Last Name: Miya

Age: 200

Height: 4'9 

Likes: blood, the color blue, reading, being around vampires

Dislikes: humans, water, complete silence

Personality: Nori is quite. She doesn't talk to people she doesn't know or like. She is a big pervert, probably from hanging out around Ferid to much. She is one of Krul's favorite, she is called Kitty by her fellow vampire, since she acts like a cat sometimes. Nori enjoys being a vampire, she hate humans ever since her father tried to drown her. Nori likes to act innocent around humans to trick them, then proceeding to kill them. But she can be cute and innocent depending on the situation. 

Backstory: When Nori was 10, her mother was killed by her father. Nori started to hate her father because of it. Nori's father blames her for her mother's death because she was the one that gave him the beer that he asked for, resulting in him being drunk and killing her mother. So for two years, her father abused her to the point that she couldn't get up and walk.

One day, her father was drunk. He went outside and walked to Nori, who was sitting beside a river looking at the water. He smiled evilly and went behind Nori and pushed her in the river. Nori started to panic, she couldn't swim, but she saw her father smiling and laughing at her. She was mad and sad. She continued to panic until all she could see was darkness.

She woke up and started coughing. She looked around to see her father dead and a silver- haired person beside her smirking. Nori talked to the person and found out that he turned her to a vampire, she was never mad, Nori was actually really happy and let Ferid bring her with him.