intro/mta

in this case, mta means "meet the author", not "more than anything" or "metropolitan transportation authority".

greetings and salutations, i'm bri. it's been a while since i've attempted to write a story but i actually have inspiration for once.

in case you live under a rock, it's pride month!! to my guys, gals, and non-binary pals, (i stan thomas sanders i am so sorry), i love you all so much. i hope you're all doing fantastic and you're hydrated and you meet your other half soon. i hope you find money to buy yourself whatever your heart desires, whether it be makeup or a nice pair of jeans or a high-quality binder. be impulsive but also think, life is too short to worry about what our cheeto of a president or society thinks of you.

so, this is obviously a book about hayley williams and it's for pride! i'm gonna tie in my own life experiences while making up some and getting inspiration from real-life friends of mine. i hope you all enjoy:).

playlist;
-hard times by paramore
-strawberries and cigarettes by troye sivan
-king of the clouds by panic! at the disco
-you're special by nf
-liability by lorde
-love you with the lights on by morgxn
pls request more because most of my music is rock/alt/etc so i need more aesthetically pleasing songs??
-bri