The Beginning

I met Cameron in September in 2017. It was like the 2nd or 3rd week of school because, for the first week I was in Atlanta and got stuck due to the flood. I met him in English 4th period A/C days. My first day in that class they sat next next to him. We talked for awhile and then boom he fell asleep. I started to draw dicks on his hand not knowing what I was getting into. I knew I liked him on the down low but a had to make it seem like I was tough. Cameron got me to a point where I would just melt around him. We had a what you can call "crazy" Start. Meeting him was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even though I didn't want to admit my feelings for him I had a feeling he knew already. I was sensitive to his touch, goosebumps and chills from the sound of his voice, and tears with the sight if his pictures. Scared to ever lose him but with no fears of anything else. I made him a promise that "no matter what I would stick by his side if he was wrong I would say he's right and never to leave no matter what" This Kidd really got me on lock tho because no matter how mad I got and no matter how many time a I tries to leave he would hold me down. Nights were I had no reason to live he gave me a reason. Bitches told me he was gonna treat me like the rest and he doesn't. He keeps me happy no matter what. He can change my whole mood with a smile. I really believe he's an angel from heaven. And the way he makes me feel is unexplainable, and I am the luckiest girl alive to call him mines.