Breaking Emmalyn

Chapter 1

        They say you only regret the chances you never take. What if you took the chance, and it bit you in the ass?

        Emmalyn James, detention! Coach Carter, I was just simply stating a personal opinion. I do not need to know your opinion on specific positions. Well we are in Health Class. One weeks worth of detention, do you want two? Please.

        So Coach Carter, what exactly is my punishment? You will keep me the best company that you know how. Which is? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of last night Ms. James.

        Let's back up to my Sophmore year at Eastwood High School.

"Blaine, I really do love you. I love you so much Emmi, I ... I want you so much. Then you can have me."

        Blaine and I had always been bestfriends, the closest I always thought possible. Then we started dating near the beginning of my Freshman year, and well. I lost my virginity the summer going into my Sophmore year. I gave one thing I wanted to keep, to a guy who was betting on my virginity. So whoever said you only regret the chances you don't take, never mentioned the chance biting you in the ass.

        So now here I am. Stronger than ever. Coach Carter, who I usually call Edward, have been together since my Junior year. He was there for me, first as a teacher, then as a friend, now my boyfriend. I was so broken, I gave him my everything, to the point there was no turning back. I cried for weeks, that is when my parents stepped in. It started out as sending me to Therapy, which did nothing but piss me off. So the next alternative was a boarding school in Austrailia. Let me tell you. Best decision I ever made.

        So that is why I have my Physical Ed teacher sprawled out naked on my bed, awaiting my company. So what do you want Edward, I'm tired from last night baby. I'll handle this babe.

        Waking up to Edward was so normal. This was an everyday thing. This is why I loved living off campus. Edward and I would just disappear and have total alone time. The scary thing is, I love Edward, I have fallen in love with him. There is no doubt in my mind that he does feel the same way, but now my life is flipped back over and being thrown at my face.

        Mom there is no way I am coming back home, I do not want to come back. Sweety, we need you to finish your schooling off here, besides don't you want to finish your senior year with the people you grew up with? Hell no. Emmalyn Raegan James watch your mouth. Sorry, I just do not want to come back home mom. I'm sorry, you have a week. Your flight is next Saturday at 6:30 A.M. Bye.

        Emmalyn, please don't cry baby. Edward, I don't want to leave. I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, here. Baby we will figure everything out, eh? I love you Edward. I love you too Emmalyn. "ALL FLIGHT 29 FROM AUSTRAILIA TO THE U.S. PASSENGERS 10 MINUTE FLIGHT DEPARTURE WARNING." Goodbye Edward.

        Emma! I looked over to see my little sister full sprinting towards me. I dropped my bags and picked up my 9 year old sister. What up Carls? I missed you so much! I missed you too! That wasn't a lie, I had missed my family. Just not this place or school. Where is mom and dad? They are right there! I looked over to see my dad hold LaneY and my mom holding Lacey, what caught my eye was my mom had a bump? Mom, are you? SUPRISE, I'M PREGNANT! Awhh congrats.

        So no my mom isn't really old, see. My mom and dad were high school sweethearts, and hormones and mess and yeah end of my moms Junior year, there I was.

        So did you like Austrailia Emma? Carls, I've told you five times. I loved it, it was sunny and hot and I got tan so easy. Laney-bug come here. So mine twin little sisters were super shy. They were only four, so it wasn't a big deal. Laney and Lacey both crawl into my lap and in instant started begging me to play. Maybe being home wouldn't be too bad.

        Hey Lynny. Dad, don't you think I'm getting to old for that? Nah, your my baby age is just a number. I love you too, night Daddy. Hey Lynny, you going to be okay at school? Yes, I'll be fine.

        Emmalyn wake up, it is six o'clock. Bloody murder, you scared me! School starts at 8! Why are you waking me up this damn early. Watch your mouth, and because you have to get your schedule and stuff.

        An hour later I was up and dressed and eating breakfast with loud mouthed family. Emma, will you please take me to school? Uhm sure. Us too, please! Yeah, uhm I guess. Go get your stuff together, I wanna get this day over.

        Emmalyn James? That is me. Well it is very good to have you back. Yeah yeah, can I have my schedule please. No problem, if you get lost, you know where I am. Thanks.

        I swear this high school is just like the movies. Apparently no one recognizes me. I don't really care, I just continue looking at my schedule trying to find where the heck my locker is. That's when I hit a wall. Then I realize this isn't just any wall. This was Blaine Crawford.