Ch 2. Useless?

[Ding] Kirishima glanced at his phone, which lay beside Denki at the table. He stood up, walking over and looking at the message. 

"Who you texting?" Denki asked with a smirk. 

"Uh- Bakugou... he wants to talk to me tomorrow." He looked concerned.

"Probably gonna kill you." Denki replied.

"Or confess his love! 'Oh Kiri~ I want your sweet bod'!" Sero teased as Kirishimas face went bright red. 

"S-shut up damnit!" Denki and Sero cackled as Kirishima hid his face. 

"Kirishima dude, you're gonna have to confess your feeling eventually, it's pretty fucking obvious..." Kirishima shot Denki a fetal glare, lifting his hand and hardening it. 

"Quite before you wake everyone up!" 

"Oh I bet your arm isn't the only thing that gets hard for Bakugou!" His blush darkened as he pushed Denki out of his chair. 

"I hate you dude! I'm going to bed!" He turned to walk out as Sero shouted out behind him.

"Use protection, don't want the building to explode!" 

He scoffed and kept walking, his face bright red. He made his way to his dorm, sitting on his bed and cuddling into his camo blanket. His crush on Bakugou had grown more and more, he pissed off Bakugou when he was on his computer... which in turn was bad for him. He was about to delete a dating profile that Denki had forced him to make, and now realized... he never closed the page. Bakugou was probably gonna harass him about it. Still he loved having Bakugou's attention. 

"Why can't I just be normal...?" A hot, salty tear dripped down his face. He clenched his teeth and let a sob. The likelihood of anyone liking him... especially Bakugou, was 0% to him. Bakugou probably hated him, he would probably be disgusted by him. He would call him gross and shame him, just the thought of them together probably brought a disgusted frown to Bakugou. The tears fell one after another, forming a wet spot on his pillow.

Kirishima looked up to Bakugou and he was disgusted in himself. His cravings and desires were so... unmanly... no one would like him. He was just useless... probably an annoying background character in Bakugou's life... and everyone else's. His quirk doesn't  even compare to others, everyone else is flashy, powerful... his only pro was in defense... but even that can break.

He felt useless... like no one really enjoyed his company. He will never be manly enough to be loved... and with these feelings he has for his closest friend... he may loose all hopes. He wanted to be with Bakugou, to claim him, have him. He wants to hold his hands, and kiss his lips,his neck, his body. He wanted to feel Bakugou against him, warm and intense, and so... manly. He thought about these feelings, these... desires as tears traced his cheeks. He decided then that he would confess to Bakugou the next day. Tomorrow... everything will change.

Tomorrow... he will confess