m e m o r i e s

I was awoken by the sounds of people crying, i realize i was in a hospital. My friends are here with Jungkook.

"Will she be fine?" My mom asked.

"I'm sorry, she can't. She only have 10 minutes to live and i'm sorry we can't cure this kind of situation, her brain is totally damaged because of the memories that came back." The doctor said, all of them started really crying hard. 

They went closer to me and started telling me they will miss me and they will always remember me. Jungkook hold my hand and told me that he loved me through out the years.

My vision became blurry and went black. I started to see the memories, the memories i had since i was a child until i met my unnies and jungkook. I'm sorry that i have to go, you will always be in my heart.

"Thankyou unnies, for staying by my side."

"Thankyou mommy and daddy, i will always be thankful because you raised me and loved me for who i am."

"Thankyou oppa's, please take care of jungkook."

"Thankyou love, for not giving up. I'm sorry because this time i had give up. I know you will be happy even without me. Haha i'm so weak right? But every problem i face in our relationship, i started to realize i can fight this problem on my own. Without you, and i guess you can do it too. I love you Jungkook."

Okii i'm sorry about the "ending", huhu but don't worry it's not the end ;) ahehehe

Loveyou!!! Stay safe.