New College

My name is clara i am a 18 year old college  student i live with  my mum and dad and my baby
Joshua thats right i am a teen mother  but my story s slighty diffrent as i am far from ordinary
Let me explain to you from the beginning.

My alarm kept going off to wake me for my freshman year at college and my mum yelling at me to wake up my dad was a manager in a elite office that took contracts from  rich people to built mansions and hotels my story starts from  the  one time of the year that i join my dad at work  after college so as i woke  up i took a shower to cool my body as the hot forest sun burnt brightly turning the sky a yellowy orange i always loved the forest greenary and all the wild life living here it felt like i knew them and they knew me odd right but its how it felt as i walked through the regular path leadin up to the main street i suddenly  had a feeling  i was being  watched but by who or what i dont know my dad said my birth mum was very special he often told me stories about her he told me her name was lauran he told me my mum was very beautiful  she had a beauty that could never be described with just words he said  her eyes were ocean blue her hair was a beautiful blond with  coffee highlights  she  had a slim figure  and her chest was perfect he said he first met my mother in the st Mary college the same one i will be going to today i am scared and  excited about  it all at the same time i feel like it might have some sort of significance  to me and again i don't know why  my dad told me before he met sarah my stepmother  he never thought he would ever recover  from my mothers death she was so healthy  her death  was mysterious  before she died she gave my dad a moonstone necklace it was so round and it was like it was glowing when i was 7 my dad gave  me that necklace and said my mothers last wish was that i have it as soon as i turned 7 my dad didnt know why and till this day  me and my dad dont know why i was told to  keep it around my neck my birth mom lauran said it was like a  protective pendent and when the time was right i would  know since then i have never taken it off .

As the bell was about to ring i ran to the top of the stairs of college before knocking over a boy i felt so bad i went to him and helped  him  up and put him on a bench to rest before he looked up at me with wonder i didn't  know what he looked at i was a ordernary girl with blonde and coffee highlights  like my mum lauran but my eyes were the colour of twilght he kept staring  i felt a blush coming on  as i looked at him he had black hair with moonlight tips his eyes were a starlight colour it felt like i was being  drawn to him like a sort of hypnotic pull until i asked him his name he told me his name was lucia i told him my name was clara he gave me this smile that stopped my speech  for a bit and when i relaxed i apologised  for knocking  him down he just laughed his laugh made my heartbeat harder then before  he just replied  with  a voice  and a slight Spanish  accent 

“senorita knocking  into you is like a blessing from God “

my heart  was beating uncontrollably  as it was the first time a cute and handsome boy complemented my clumsiness i turned a bright red colour  which made him gasp under his  breath that was the first time i met with Lucia i went to the main office to  get my rota for this semester  my classes were.

•English litereture 8 o'clock
•Maths 9  o'clock
•Science 10 o'clock
•Break a 11 o’clock
•Animal care 12 o'clock
•Lunchtime  1 o'clock
•First aid 2 o'clock
•3 o'clock  class tution
•Half 3 go home

After my rota was given  i went  to. My first class English literature  i sat by the window facing the forest and got my pens out  to start writing notes but as i bent down  to pick up a fallen ruler i felt someone sit next to me but the scent of his aftershave  seemed familiar  i looked up and saw the black hair with the moonlight tips and the starlight eyes  and that smile  that stopped my speech  and made me blush his voice felt like a silk material ‘hola senorita nice to see you again".

Oh hh..he.hello  lucia  i stuttered  like a dingbat i don't  know why i felt like this i just met him and  i wanted him in a way that i hadn't  wanted anyone i had plenty of boyfreinds but  never once did i give in to there desires  then  why was lucia diffrent i thought to my self the my teacher came in she was beautiful and her hair  was brown with red tips he figure was nice to like she did gymnastics her name was Maria Maple we called her Maria as she hated to be called Miss Maple the  subject was myths and folklore  and the chosen myth was about werewolves something  clicked in my heart telling me it might be closer to me then i think.

I sat through the class writing notes and as i wrote i saw lucia at the corner of my eyes looking at me with the same wonder  that he did earlier his gaze made me blush again and then he spoke to me during a video on a werewolf  Siteing about 20 years ago in the forest that i lived in i heard lucia call my name  “urm clara what do you believe do u belive its true or false”

i just giggled at his question and more at the answer i was going to give him

“well i believe  its true i believe  werewolves exist as well as a wolf princess my dad told me my mother before he married her believed  that they were real and he also said that  my mother saw a beautiful  silver coated wolf when she was young and my mother felt sorry for it when it was injured she put a bandage  on its paw it was so greatful to my mothers compassion that  it became her protective  bodyguard" lucia just looked impressed then he said ur mother must still be as beautiful as always those words made me hurt as i wished i couldve have met her i told lucia

“she would  be if she was still  alive she died mysteriously  no  has ever  been able to figure out how she died i sniffled”

lucia replied  “i am so sorry senorita i hadn't meant  to  make your gorgeous eyes shed pearls  and diamonds”

I smiled  at his sweet response. Lucia and me left the english  Litreture class and we headed off to maths and again he was in my class again i felt so greatful this teacher was a fat  and older looking mAn with glasses and unlike english literature teacher he was very strict on the first day he made me stand up and answer his arithmatic questions  when i got it wrong  i was given detention and had to stay back  after school  until 5 even  then lucia helped me  by getting in trouble too so i wouldn't be alone  the more i tried i couldn't help fall in love with him because around lucia  i felt happy i felt peace understanding compassion.

I knew then i couldn't  ever be apart from him. The rest of the day sped by and then came  last period  and i finished it and went to the detention center and sat there finishing homework and as soon as i started  the first paper i smelled his aftershave again  he sat with me and we talked about  just our families and future ambition  i told him i wanted to be a animal doctors  and he told  me he also wanted to be the same i had a shock. How is  it  or was it possible that you could ever have a person so much like You.

I knew then that he was my true love after detention we walked through the door of college and into the quite forest we talked more and he made me laugh then it happened he kissed me on my lips and i was soaring in the sky  we became a couple and  so then as i thought that night i took out my clothes for going to my dads office and helping them out i chose a white dress and i was going to put my  hair up in a bun.

That night i sat up in bed thinking about lucia his smile his scent his voice his purity when i notice the full moon and how its beautiful  rays  shone upon my moonstone necklace  it was so bright i felt like i was lookin directly  at the moon but when it started to float  in the air i undid the clasp fastening  on it and let it shine the way but the way it shone was going in to the forbidden part of the forest my dad warned me about but i knew i had to follow it we went deeper and deeper into the forest where i came to a  huge rock that had two holes in one my moonstone)) necklace fit perfectly and the other one was empty i waited for something to  happen and an hour later i heard the branches breaking  under someone feet i hid behind a tree and saw the black hair with moonlight  tips  and a bright gold light it was lucia with some sort of starstone he placed it by my moonstone necklace and walked back i too came out of my hiding place and when he saw me he said “senorita what are you doing here”.