Arranged Marriage To Mr. Popular

Tegan Lane wasn't one of the prettiest girls in school. She wasn't an outcast, but she wasn't exactly a freak either. Tegan liked the way things were. She had a Bestfriend who was always loyal to her, a younger brother she always picked with, and money hungry parents who adored her. Tegan preferred to stay in the shadows, she wasn't one who liked much attention.

Andrew Richards. He on the other hand was the most gorgeous guy in school, according to almost every girl in Parkside High School. He craved the spotlight. He was captain of the football team and swim team. Every girl wanted him and those who didn't praise his glory, were often labeled as freaks.

The two have never got along, so what happens when Tegan's money hungry family sets up an arranged marriage with some rich family she's never met before? Will she actually give the guy a chance or just marry the guy because her parents told her to? But what happens when she finds out she's in an arranged marriage to Mr. Popular?

^ The following story has not been eidted in any way shape or form, so it is not perfect.

THE STORY HAS SOME MILD LANGUAGE AND ADULT CONTENT, I WILL GIVE FURTHER NOTICE FOR CERTAIN CHAPTERS. BUT ENJOY THE STORY! :)

COMMENT.

VOTE.

SHARE.