J. Daniel Atlas #1

Taking Control

Danny was a control freak in every way possible, including the bedroom. He liked to control every situation and on the rare occasion did he lose control, it was when he was high on pleasure. He rarely relinquished control but when he does, Y/N takes full advantage.

She loves the man with all her heart. Sometimes his controlling nature was good because she wouldn't have to worry about date ideas and such. Then other times she wishes he would just let loose and enjoy life. Enjoy unexpected pleasures when they come.

Y/N wasn't a magician or part of the Four Horsemen, but she was aware of their 'performances'. She stayed out of their business. However, with them being branded 'criminals' it did make their relationship a little difficult. 

Currently, Y/N had a surprise for Danny. He was on his way back to their apartment, which has been organised to her liking. She was planning on taking control for once.

Y/N smiled and tightened her robe when she heard the door click open. She quickly leaned against the wall as he entered the apartment.

"Hey, babe," he greeted, shedding his coat. "I picked up that movie you were telling me about."

His eyes scanned the apartment to locate his girlfriend. He didn't hear her lock the door behind him. And he didn't see her before he felt her hands cupping his cheeks, pulling him in for a kiss. The keys fell out of his grasp as he reached for her waist, deepening the kiss.

He was certainly surprised by the passionate kiss but loved it nonetheless.

Y/N smiled as she pulled away. "Hi," she smiled.

"Hi," Danny grinned. "That was a nice hello."

Her brows rose. "Just nice?"

His hands squeezed her waist gently. "You know what I mean," he said. "I can't think straight right now."

She merely smirked and grabbed his hand, leading him over to the bed. Before he could say anything, her lips landed on his once again. With her hands on his toned chest, she gently pushed him down. Her legs straddling his waist as soon as his back hit the mattress.

As their tongues tangled, her hands quickly removed his sweater and shirt. He groaned into her mouth when he realised where this was heading. She nipped his lip as she cuffed his hands to the headboard.

Danny pulled away with raised brows. "Babe, you know these can't hold me."

"I know," she nodded, slipping back, brushing his erection, causing him to groan. He watched as she removed his shoes for him. "But if you take them off there will be no sex." She rose to her feet. Their gaze never left one another as she removed her robe, revealing her red, lacy lingerie. 

His eyes flared with lust as he took his time looking her up and down. "W-why?"

Her lips lifted seductively into a smirk as she climbed onto the bed, straddling him once more. "I'm going to teach you to release control," she answered, pressing a kiss to his lips. "If you do well..." she trailed a finger down his chest. "I'll reward you."

He inhaled deeply, contemplating his options. "Very well," he nodded. "What are the rules?"

She smiled and circled his nipple, enjoying the breathless reaction from him. "Simple. Remove the cuffs and everything stops," she said, watching him bite his lip as she circled his other nipple. "You must release control and enjoy what I do. If  you're good, you'll be rewarded."

His brows raised once again. She smirked and tugged at her bra strap. His eyes darkened with lust. "What do you plan on doing to me?"

"You'll see."

He was going to say more but she flicked her hips over his as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his, swallowing his groan. He itched to cup her luscious breasts but he was curious to see what she would do, so he refrained from freeing himself.

Her lips trailed across his jaw and down his neck. He groaned when she nipped his pulse point. Her lips trailed down his neck, nipping and sucking as she went. Her hands trailed down his chest and her lips followed their path.

This hiss of his zipper filled the silent apartment. The only other sound was their panting breaths. Both of their hearts were thundering with anticipation and excitement.

Tugging his jeans down his legs, she tossed them onto the floor. She pushed his legs open and knelt between them, her path clear as day.

"So far so good, Danny," she purred, her fingers tugging at the waistband of his boxer briefs. They were straining across his erection, drawing her attention, almost distracting her from her plans.

"Worthy of a reward?" he questioned, voice thick with lust.

"Hmm, I suppose," she mused. Her eyes locked with his, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. The straps slowly slipped down her arms. Finally, she let the bra fall, revealing her breasts.

Danny groaned deeply and balled his hands into fists, the urge to cup her pert breasts was growing with each second that passed. "This is torture," he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut in anguish. The sight of her glorious breasts was tormenting him. He could look at them but he couldn't touch, torturing him.

In his despair, he barely perceived his briefs slipping down his legs until he felt her fingers wrapping around him. Hissing in a breath, his eyes shot open and he groaned. Y/N smiled, pleased with his reaction as she stroked leisurely. His hips bucked uncontrollably as she continued to stroke slowly.

"Nope, this is torture," he corrected, groaning deeply when she licked him, base to tip. "Fuck." Her lips wrapped around the head, her tongue twirling. He lifted his hand to watch her. God, he loved watching her but it was getting harder for him to resist breaking free. Everything she was doing was driving him wild.

She hummed with satisfaction, sending pleasurable vibrations against him. He groaned and tightened his fists. He watched as her head bobbed, swallowing him deeper. Listening to his groans pleased her immensely. His hips started to thrust softly, so she pinned them down as she took him even deeper.

Danny's eyes rolled back in his head, his stomach muscles clenching as he tensed, preparing to come. His spine was tingling so he knew he was close. In this moment, he loved his girlfriend more than ever.

Y/N noted his reaction and pulled away with an audible pop. She wasn't ready for him to come yet. So she merely grinned at his protests. Ignoring them, she removed her panties, drawing his attention, stopping his next protest from leaving his lips.

"Baby, please," he murmured. "Let me touch you. Anything. Please."

Ignoring him again, she straddled his hips, both of them groaned when she brushed his thick erection. "Fuck," she hissed.

He hissed out a breath as she took his sensitive erection in her hand and rubbed him along her core. She was slick and ready for him.

Slowly, she inched down his cock, moaning softly. Inch by inch he started to fill her. But it wasn't enough for him. With a groan, he freed himself from the cuff, gripping her hips tightly as he thrust his own up. They groaned together as he filled her to the hilt. 

Leaning up, he captured her lips. "I'm not even sorry," he panted, thrusting deeply.

Y/N moaned and threw her arms around his neck. Breathing out a laugh, she snapped her hips over his and said, "I'm surprised you made it this far."

He scoffed and flipped her, remaining deep inside her, he thrust deeply again. She gasped and writhed against him as she wrapped her legs around his hips. "Actually, I'm surprised too," he admitted. His fingers gently brushed her cheek as he gazed deep into her eyes, his hips gently thrusting. Her eyes fluttered shut with a moan as he stroked her G-spot. "It was so hard to resist touching you."

Her back arched when he thrust deep once again. She writhed against him, wanting more. Sensing her need, he slipped his hand between their thrusting bodies. "Will you let me be in control more?" she panted before gasping when his fingers stroked her clit.

"Maybe," he smirked before thrusting hard.