The Tents

It is the day of the Royal School Fair and all the tents for the different schools are set up on the flying derby field. There is a tent for Ever Realm Academy the school for future rulers and advisers, Performing Arts Academy the school that focuses on music and arts, the Institute for Science and Alchemy the school for Alchemists, the Corinthian Sports School the school that offers different sports (e.g. enchanted ice dancing),Chivalry Hall the school for knights, the School of Royal Fashions the school, where students learn to make clothes for royalty and the School for Adventure the school for adventurers. Princess Sofia and Prince Hugo were looking forward to the fair as they wanted to find out about all the different types of royal schools there are to go to after Royal Prep. Sofia and Hugo decided that they would have a look at all the different schools before they make their final decision. Prince James and Princess Amber were looking forward to midday as they will be unveiling the wall of choices so they can see where their friends will go after Royal Prep. Amber has her heart set on going to Ever Realm Academy while James has his heart set on going to Chivalry Hall.