Chapter 2

Arceus: Well....... let's see here...

Ashley: Oh for pete's sake.......* facepalm*

Arceus: Well...... who sh-

Ashley: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! CHARIZARD! INFERNAPE! NOIVERN! TALONFLAME! CLEMONT! BONNIE! BUIZEL! AND TOADILE!!!! STEP FORWARD!!

Everyone that was called:* steps forward*

Ashley: You're coming with me..also Sceptile and bayleef! Come on!

Bulbasaur: What about us?( what about all the times you said you had the answers!)

Ashley: We'll call when we need backup...

Meanwhile with Ash

Darkrai: Keep moving people

Ash: Why do we have to do this?

Darkria: Cause I said so.

Pikachu: Why do you hate Ashley?

Darkria:*sigh* I don't hate her.......it's just that Arceus pays alot of attention to her.....I actually don't think of her like a sibling....we're actually not even releated.....WHY AM I EVEN TELLING YOU THIS?!* blushing **  thoughts* did I literally almost just admit my crush on Ashley to these people and pokemon?!

Greninja: Okay okay! Jeez lawheeze.

Darkria: Almost there!

They all see a portal

Pikachu: Hell nah!!!! I ain't going in there!!!

Darkria: * pushes Pikachu through*

Ash: Well....that was unexpected.

Serena: Let's go......

Darkria:* pushes Greninja* 

Greninja: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hawlucha:* jumps in*

Ash: Here goes nothing!* grabs Serena's hand and jumps in*

Darkria: Ashley won't love me...not unless I can turn her.....just wait and see my little water goddess......hehehe

TO BE CONTIUED!!!!!

Not bad right?........So Darkria has a crush on Ashley....didn't expect that now did you?

This is probably gonna have two endings.....a good one and a bad one...what do you think Darkria meant by " Wait and see my little Water goddess"? Find out next time on Darkria's Curse!