XXXTentacion spoke his own death

I never liked XXX. I'm going to be completely honest. I sort of liked his music then I saw how much of a colorist he is. Yes he said some colorist things in the past.

Yes your suprised. If i tell you all of the celebrities who have said colorist things you would be suprised.

 If i tell you all of the celebrities who have said colorist things you would be suprised

He said DEATH! Which is ironic

Not trying to be insensitive but I really have no respect for people with a colorist past. No one deserves to die. I mean he was being positive he was turning his life around but why the fuck are y'all suprised. 6ix9ine next to I called it bitch. Come to this chapter I called it when that shit happens give it a couple of months or a year.

When you do stupid stuff you get shot up🔫🔫🔫. When you get caught up in this gang life thats what happens to you. My father a prime example. He was in a thug life now he has to pay being in prison.

To his fans its sad but me calling out what he did before his death. And being real about it is being insensitive to you please click off this chapter.

So X spoke alot about death as you can see with that tweet. He kimd of had the Tupac Syndrome constantly talking about death putting this negative energy in the atmosoher.

He has been talking shit about everyone including TuPac. And many people did not like him.

So many people were out to get him it was crazy. Accusations such as the migos jumping him.

And everytime he got attacked he would always say"Why y'all aint kill me? You had the chance to kill me." This that this that. Everytime bro.

So it really annoys me when people play it out that X was such a positive person.

He was also a villain for the alleged Baby mama case. I think she was lying. But he threatned to mutilate her vaginal region with a knife.

Nah lemme say it straight he threatned to cut her pussy because she thought she was pregnant. Who does that?

I dont know if this is true that's what people saying.

I dont know may he be r.I.p. I just hate how he's being made as such a positive person.