Chapter 3: Nice to meet you...

•Priscilla's POV•

Keeta and I were at the airport waiting for our plan to get here so we could board and head over to Brazil! I was excited, overly excited at that. Who would have thought that I, Priscilla Ramos, would be going to Brazil? When my dad handed me those tickets to go see the game, I literally had a self explosion. I'm glad my mom and dad gave me enough money to buy stuff, and to transport my car. If you're think that I'm rich, I'm not. It's just that we have a lot of money saved in our bank accounts so we'll be able to do things like this! Going to the World Cup!

"Boarding Flight 544, to Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Boarding Flight 544, to Rio de Janeiro."

I looked over at Keeta smirking. This was it. It was time to leave.

"Are you ready for this girl?" I asked her grabbing my bags. She nodded her head in excitement and got up quicker than I did. I followed her to give the lady our tickets. She took our tickets and let us go onto the plane.

We walked onto the plane and quickly found our seats. We put our small stuff above us and sat back down, sighing is relief. I luckily had the window seat because Keet doesn't like to be fully aware that she's off the ground. The sky was still dark, the distant stars shining bright. The plane slowly took off of the runway, making everything look smaller and smaller. I was still a little sleepy considering that I just woke up not to long ago. I put the pillow I brought against the wall and looked out of the window before I drifted off to sleep.

~a few hours later~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. We will be landing in Rio de Janeiro in ten minutes so pleas buckle your seat belts and prepare for landing."

I arose from my deep sleep, all because of the captain I'm assuming. Keeta was up on her phone looked through her Instagram. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my muscles so I would be ready to start walking. I put my seatbelt on and prepared for the long anticipating landing.

"So did you sleep good Ms.Ramos?"

"Yeah, why? Did you?"

"Oh I slept fine. But you kept saying someone's name in your dream."

"Well..who was it?"

"That soccer player Neymar. You kept saying, "Neymar, just kick it already!". Hilarious!"

My face was flushed as I went back to looking out of the window. Neymar Santos Jr. is one of my favorite players. Perhaps my top favorite. Seeing him play is mind wrecking forms because he's always doing something with his feet and takes forever to kick the ball sometimes. But I couldn't be mad because he's an amazing player. The plane hit the ground after hours of flying. It soon came to a stop and we started to pile off after they said we could. I made sure to grab my stuff before I left. I got off of the plane as quick as I could so I could go get my stuff because I'm ready to go to our hotel room! I walked through the airport and went over to the section where we would grab our stuff. I got my suitcase and caught up with Keeta. She was more excited than I was. We walked out to the front of the airport to see if my car was here, and surprisingly it was. I'm glad it didn't take long. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and went straight for my car. We put out stuff in, climbed in and started off for the hotel.

"I'm so excited Priscilla! I can't even control my hands." she said fidgeting her hands.

"I can't either! What if I get to meet Neymar?!"

"What if I get to meet David?!"

We both sighed, taking in Brazils atmosphere. The streets were filled with yellow and green. It's like their blood was yellow and green there was so much. We rode through the neighborhood, passing kids playing soccer on the streets. There were Neymar jerseys, Dacid jerseys and even Marcelo jerseys. They were everywhere. We went through some stop lights, but we finally reached the hotel. I parked in the parking lot that was connected to the hotel and for my stuff out. I let Keeta get her stuff, so I could run in there and get our room. I told the man at the front desk that we had a reservation ready for Ramos, and of course she handed over the white card. I went up the elevator to go see the room, but of course Keeta followed in looking helpless with all the stuff she had.

This was the moment of my life. It was like a dream come true for both Keeta and I. I never would have thought that I would be coming to Brazil to be watching the World Cup. I always thought that I would travel in another lifetime. All that matters to me is now is that I'm here and I'm going to enjoy myself very much.

The elevator stopped at the sixth floor, letting us off. Me and Keeta raced down to our room, making a bunch of noise. Keeta beat me, but this wasn't the first. It was like the third. I always win. Well..most of the time. I scanned the card on the door and it clicked open.

"Hey Keeta can you roll my stuff in here? I'm gonna go grab us some fruit from the lobby."

"Sure lazy."

I gave her a thumbs up and went back to the elevator. I pressed the down button and got on. I'm surprised it just opened like that. I went down a floor, and stopped. Someone was getting on. The elevator doors opened revealing a man short for his gender. He had light brown hair and a hat turned to the back. He looked up at me and waved. I couldn't speak or move. It was Neymar. Right before my very eyes.

"How are you doing today?" he asked.

"I-I'm fine how are you?"

"Good. I'd be better if my slow pole friend Gio would come. Gio!"

Giovanni dos Santos came running from the left and hopped onto the elevator.

"Sorry for taking so long Neymar. Had to grab my headphones."

"Doesn't matter. Next time don't be so slow."

"Yeah yeah, who's this? Your friend?"

"No, not really. Just met. Nice to meet you..?" Neymar asked me sticking his hand out.

"Priscilla Ramos. But just call me Priscilla."

"Nice to meet you Priscilla, I'm Neymar and this is Giovanni."

Giovanni waved at me smiling hard.

"I'm aware. I watch the both of you."

"Ah so you do?" Giovanni asked me raising and eyebrow. I nodded my head smiling back. My mind was literally blown right now. I couldn't believe that I was standing right next to Neymar Jr. and Giovanni dos Santos.