Tucker: begginigs and ends

P.O.V.th elrics.  Two people,Edward elric and Alphonse elric. They used to be a family of four,when there father left them as young boys. Trisha,was hidding a sickness from her children. When she died they had to stay with Winry's grandmother,pinako. Edward and Alphonse studyed Alchemy in their fathers study. (Im not going to mention his name,he is a big butt)
The two boys tried human transmutation on their mother who had died a few days before. They started to transmute with detrmination. The room whirrled with wind and the lights went out. "Aaaaaaaa" edward screamed. "Brother!!!!!!!!" "Hold on edward!" "Pull harder!" And with a flash, Edward was gone. Alphonse  screamed in pain, then it was set aside to see what was left of their mother. A humunculous, that is what the out come of human transmutation is. As Alphonse thought of how to bond Edwards soul to the only thing in the room that looked human.

P.O.V.  shou tucker

Three years ago, my wife went missing. Three years ago, I had created a talking chimera. I know how it was made, but Nina doesn't. I've heard stories of two children burning down their own home. My exam for my state alchemist liscnce is coming up. I need more research.

P.O.V. elric brothers

Ed and Al were on their way towards Pinako's house. With Ed carrying Ed in his arms. *Pinako's pipe hits th ground* "Pinako!!!!!!!!!!" *Winry gasps* As ed watches Pinako patch up Al, he has strong feelings of sadness. TIME...SKIP
As Ed and Al sleep, Winry walks into the room peering at Ed's metal body. She bobs up and down on Ed's body. He snaps out of his day dream. "Aaaaaaaaa!!!" Ed screamed. "Aaaa" Winry screamed. "You're on,err ... awake!" "We've got to go." "Al's slepping." Then they leave the room...

Tucker P.O.V. continued on part two..............

( I will piblish the rest later)