✨ 35 ✨

note: this chapter is gonna be narrative

Nayeon throws her phone a little further from her before laying on her bed. There's so many things happening in the same time.

Her followers dropping, her DM is now loaded with hate comments, and her relationship with her friends especially Taehyung is not really good now.

Up up baby don't give up!
Wake me up we can work it out yo
Up up baby don't give up!
Wow wow, wow wow

Her phone rings. She reaches her phone and have a look at it first. It's her dad.

" Hello Dad. "

" Ahh my one and only daughter, Nayeonie. I miss you. "

" Aww Dad. I miss you too. "

" Nayeon, can I ask you a question? "

" Of course Dad! Anytime, anywhere. "

" Good. Nayeonie, do you love me? "

" What kind of question this is, Dad? Of course I love you. And I will always love you. "

" Can you do me a favor? Like, a very big favor? "

" Sure. Anything for my lovely father. "

" Great. Then you must get married next month. "

" WHAT?! "

" Aish lower down your voice, sweetie. I'll might get deaf because of you. "

" Sorry Dad. But get married next month? Having a marriage in this young age? No way! "

" Nayeonie, you're not in your young age anymore. You're 25 now. The perfect age to get married and have children. "

" But Dad, I'm not ready yet. "

" You must be ready, sweetie. I want to have a grandchild. "

Nayeon takes dew deep breath.

" Fine. I'll do it because you're my father and I love you. But Dad, who should I get married with? "

" Your boyfriend? "

" Dad, I don't have any! "

" Then I'll find one for you. "

Nayeon thinks for awhile. If her father will choose a men for her, that men will be most probably one of his friends. Mans in their middle-age.

Nayeon doesnt want to get married with an old man. She's afraid she might get old kids as well.

She takes some deep breath while thinking hardly. Suddenly she gets an idea.

" Err it's okay Dad. I'll marry my boyfriend instead. "

" ... Didn't you just told me that you don't even have any boyfriends? "

" Actually, I have. But I didn't want to tell you because I'm afraid that you might get angry if you know I have a boyfriend hehehe. "

" Nahh I won't do such thing. I'll be happy instead you know. "

Nayeon smiles.

" Now tell me, who is that lucky guy? "

Her smiles fade since this is the hard part. She said she have a boyfriend but she have none actually. She thinks deeply as possible.

" Im Nayeon, are you still there, sweetie? "

" Yes, Dad. "

" You don't want to tell me who's the guy? "

Nayeon can't think of anyone right now. But then someone pops in her head. She feel very sorry but then give a slight smirks before answering her father's question.

" It's Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. "