Chapter 3: The Game *part 1*

I know I haven't updated in a good minute but here's my next chapter hope you like it :-)

Yn POV

As me and diggy were walking in the house I stopped in my tracks....because there before me stood a angry prince....

Prince: Dan can you give me and my girl a minute to talk? *he says with a kinda calm face*

Diggy: Yea shore I'll just go home. Bye prince, bye angel

A/N: Btw angel is your nickname that prince gave you. Prince told him when they were talking.

Me: bye daniel you say with a fake smile

Prince: Bye bro

When prince and diggy did there hand shake prince let diggy out the front door. When prince closed the door he slowly turned and looked at you. All you had on your mind was what did I do??

Me: P-prince babe did I do something wrong? I said trying not to cry

Prince: Angel please don't lie to me when I ask you this....

Me: What is it?

Prince: Are you cheating on me with diggy?

Me: W-what?

Prince getting mad: You heard me are you?

Me: Prince of course not. I mean like I just met him.

Prince: Are you lying *starts taking off his belt*

Me: N-n-no

Prince trying to keep calm: bae you can tell me he said with the belt in his hand.

Me: babe I promise you im not I say getting loud

Prince: WHO THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLIN AT?

I didn't know what to say so I just ran upstairs to our room and locked myself in the bathroom.

Prince: ANGEL GET YOUR A$$ OUT HERE NOW.

Me crying: noo please just go away.

Prince: I SAID NOW *he said banging on the door*

Me: NOOO

Prince: Just wait til I get in there your A$$ is mine.

I put my ear to see if he was still there...it was quiet so I hurried out of the bedroom and ran down the stairs. When I got to the door my body was forced to the living room. I landed on the couch. When I opened my eyes prince was leaning over me with anger in his eyes.

Prince: So my princess was trying to leave me he said with a evil smile on his face.

Me: N-no babe I was(gco)

Prince: You were what angel...huh? And remember what happened upstairs...

Me:...

Prince: Yea thought I forgot huh?

Me:*nervous and scared* I...I...

Prince: Remember when I said wait til I get you....well I have you now*grows a devilish grin on his face*

Me: *gettin teary*Prince please I'll do anything please don't hit me.

Prince: *Chuckles* Who said I was gonna hit you? I would never HIT my princess...were just gonna play a little game*smiles*

Me: W-what kind of game?

Prince: Don't worry my sweet its fun...for me but you...maybe*smirks*

I just started to cry until I heard prince say something.

Prince: ohh don't cry now angel...because you will have to safe those tears for later...and remember....you brought this on yourself*stairs at you with his famous death glares and smiles*

What do you think the game is?

Find out what it is in the next chapter

comment and vote please :-)

-Angel