7

"Help! James Charles had locked me in here for weeks and won't let me go!" I tell the police.
"Is this true James?" One of them says.
James looks scared. He had finally been caught and I would be f-
"Of corse not. This is my cousin. She's just joking she thinks she's funny, but doesn't realize that some of these pranks are going to far."
The police look at each other. They couldn't believe that. Could they?
They had a photo in there hands. It said MISSING on it in big letters. There was a picture of a girl on it. The girl was me. It was hard to recognize me now because of all the makeup Sister James put on me. Maybe this was part of his plan. If they didn't recognize me they would believe him.
They look at each other again. James looks nervous.
"See police that's not her. That's a completely different person!" Sister James says.
Oh no what was I going to do?  Then I knew.
"I'm wearing makeup! He put it on me. If you take it off then it will prove I'm the girl in the photo!" I say.
James seemed angry, but he couldn't say anything because he didn't want them to know. The police look for makeup wipes and see a pack of them on the table across from me. They grab it and give it to me. I take my makeup off and I look like the photo.
"James Charles! You are under arrest!" One of them says.
"No sister! Please!" Sister James says. They come near him about to handcuff him when suddenly he disappears into the air. We here the words sister fade away.
And like that, he was gone. I was scared and the police seemed to be too. Were had he gone? Will he come back?
It didn't matter to me at that moment tho because I was free and was going home.

                             ~~~
It has been a week since I was found. Life has been normal and nothing weird or spooky had happened. Well at least not yet. I felt pretty safe, but James hasn't been found anywhere yet. He hasn't made any new videos. Posted on Instagram. Or anything. But I knew he could still be out there.

I was tired. When I got back home I also had to go back to school. I knew I was gone long, but I didn't know I was gone a whole month. I missed a lot of homework and tests. I stayed up late finishing as much as I could. My eyes felt heavy. It was 1am and I was ready to sleep. I start to fall asleep when suddenly....
Sister
Sister
Sister

He's back.