Chapter 1-late night

-Third person-

It was a very late night,and blackhat was busy sighing business papers or something.then a small crash was heard a few rooms down.blackhat then decided to see what made the sound and headed down the hall to presumably find something has just rolled of a shelf with no meaning whatsoever.

Little did he know, he found Dr Flug instead. "O-oh! Blackhat! I, ummm...heh.sorry.." Flug said as thier eyes meet each others . " Dr Flug, what is the meaning of this? "Black hat then asked rather quickly," oh,I was just working and-" "working?! It is three in the morning, you should be sleeping! Humans need sleep to live!" Blackhat retaliated .

 "Well, I haven't slept in a few days and I'm fine!" Flug said blackhat looked at the shorter male and noted little things about him. he was shaking (more than useaual) and looked like he was going to pass out.

 "Flug go to bed now." " but i-i need to finish the-" "that was an order!" Blackhat commanded, leaving a helpless Flug that could do nothing to stop him.

Flug then awkwardly stood there for a few seconds then began walking to his room until blackhat said "..I don't think I completely trust you will sleep,Dr Flug.come with me." Then blackhat grabbed Flug by his weak arm and dragged him into his own room.

 Flug just stood in the middle of the room gawking. It was massive. There was large tall Windows draped in fine dark red cloth and the place has a mysterious yet intreaging atmosphere to it.

 "Well flug? Lay in the bed and sleep. I hope you shall fall asleep soon." Blackhat said as he sat back in his chair to do more business stuff.

 " w-well sir,can I go to my room quickly?I n-need something.. " Flug said blushing lightly.

 "..fine. Make it quick." Flug than left the room and in a few short minutes returned wearing pajamas and holding a stuffed animal.

 Flug than quickly slid in to bh's bed, flusterd as ever.

Blackhat then realized that Flug has a stuffed bear in his arms, and seamed to be holding it quite close to his body.

Bh then cleared his throat,hinting he wanted an explanation to the bear.

 "..oh,uh well...i..can't sleep without him..his name is honey..." Flug explained to the demon ,clearly embarrassed by the situation at hand.

Black hat then continued with his work,the thoughts of Flug and this 'honey' bear that he seamed to hold close to his heart.

He was a bit jealous of that bear.

~~~~~

Yaaayy!! I made a Paperhat book! ..well The first chapter,anyways.I'm proud of this to!

And the name honey actually came from my stuffed bear,named honey bear.I love him.❤ 

Bye!