1

I don't know, I just really like that song (media part)

I entered a tutoring class, I'm a newbie there, my first class, well...let's just say it didn't go well.

I entered the class, "good evening, hello, hello, good evening" the tutor said, i sat down on the bench in the corner of the room, the lesson are boring, and after a while I woke up, not realising I slept, "well what was our dream?"the tutor said, I sank down to the chair, embarrassed.

The second day was probably the one I really embarrassed myself.

"May I go to the bathroom?"i ask, "sure"the tutor said, I went to the bathroom, stopping the blood from leaking out, look,I'm not a girl, I'm a boy, it was a nosebleed, not a menstruation, I got to the class, a girl, later will be known, standing Infront of my seat, I want to say excuse me but something got my attention, it was the writing on her jacket, I started reading it, "gap-" I got cut, by a fist that's now on my face, "ow! What's that for?!?!" I yelled, I tumble to the bathroom, nose bleeding again, not hearing any word that she's saying, probably an apology, or 'your face is mushy', somewhere there.

Once I got to my chair again, I noticed she's smiling, looking down, maybe blushing idk, and that's when it started to develop feelings for her, that smile, that damn smile, the kind of smile that can make you drown in happiness, I snapped out of my trance,  "what's your name?"I ask, "do I have to tell?"she ask, "umm yeah, you punched me in the face, you should tell me your name"I said, "fine, felicity, just felicity"she said, "oh, good to know, my name's gale"I said, "nice to meet you gale, now pay attention to the class!!!"she said, I nodded, this is going to be tough I thought.