2

It was a swimming day at my school.

I was playing with my friends which, mostly girls and then a bully came, "hey gale! Why do you always play with girls? You gay or something?"they ask, the other bullies laughed, "just so you know I am not gay, is it wrong to play with girls? I play with them because you boys always bully me, you boys always makes fun of me, you boys were the ones who almost killed me three times, and you are wondering if I don't play with you guys, well I know that girls always makes fun of me, but they never physically hurt me, unlike you guys"I said, "if you always play with them, you won't be strong and tough, no wonder you always run away when there's a dog, no girl would like you"raze (one of the bullies) said, "well let's see in the future alright? With your behaviour you are most likely to suffer in the future"I said, he splashed water at me, "hey, don't mess with my friends!" Said Aya marine, one of my best friends, she splashed back, with a huge wave of water that could drown somebody, I don't know how she does that but I don't intend to find out, "taste that you humongous goofball!"I yelled.

They looked angry, "uh oh, RUN wait, SWIM"I yelled, I dived into the water, swimming away from the bullies, which is hard because all the bullies are all the boys.

After the swimming day was over I took a bath, and went outside, I saw Aya already below a tree, I sat with her, "what a day"I said, "well this day isn't technically over so be prepared"she said, I nodded, "what was the test for the next Thursday?"I ask, "Japanese"she said, "oh no", "get ready for the punishment gale, we all know you are terrible at it"she said, grinning, "I don't want to take a selfie with the librarian again"I said, she grinned even wider again.